Mensagem De Bom Dia Para Namorada

An example of a bomb is a girlfriend?

"We have things we need to forget so as not to be forgotten, but some things we can't forget, you! Make it a bomb on my love !!! Kiss! €

"Because of me Bomb Day !! Because I like to share or share, like things every hour, but have been made for a few years or become special. I love you.

دن € ut But the day appears with you! Love how they are, I want to play like voices. Good morning love I love you !!! € €

o € œ No or when the sound is a little meme, but the meme is very noisy He said he didn't have mine and I was already stable! I love you and bomb it, my love! € €

? ? ? You are the first person I remember, I hope you are a good man! I love you very much! € €

. € want If you want to know, or how much I love you, it does not matter if the sound is near or long, the important thing is that the sound is there and can not be heard. Good morning and you miss me so much! Beijing! I love you! € €

my € my good things in my life â course you are a good thing! I love you honey! One last day of my love! € €

. € two When two people are breastfeeding, they are not conquering or controlling, they are closed every day. Good morning love i love you € €

urrent € urrent Not currently or © © allâ € but you all in one moment. I followed you, but I left you! good evening! Kiss! € €

yourself € yourself to love yourself permanently and, and I always love you, for the forgotten love and the one who forgets doesn't know what to love. I never thought I would have such a good day for you, my love! Kisses and I love you so much! € €

compound € a compound but funny © © but charming that your wool smiles lovingly after a good morning.

share € œ I know the passion of sharing or marking, whether it's regular, but made over a few years or special.

! € kiss I thought of sending you a kiss, but I thought it was too much and decided to send millions of them! I love you and bomb it, life! € €

"My dear, when I say I love you so much" "On the surface, I can't believe how I'm feeling. All day long with your voice! I love you now and forever Do!

love € بغیر Without love those who are waiting for the great opportunity to receive His affection do not know how to love Him. Face you or my big day! Valentine's Day! I love you! € €

"People's marriage is capable of love and existence does not have continuity. Make your cause noon! Bomb it, my love! Beijing! I love you John! €

omb € omb Behind it, passion! Or time will be wasted. Nor is the mistake useless. Beijing! I love you! € €

lant € œ Plant or fruit gives more and more passion and bites love! I met other people too € € As I love you, no one will love you € ay I have a great day with you! € €

omb € omb Beware of it, dear !!! He had ten beautiful children. Because of this, my life is full of love. And more than ever, I love you like before! Kiss, live! € €

محبت My love !! A great man That this internally born face makes a person feel good. Bomb it, my dear! I am agree! € €

Ric € i Hi my Ricara! Boom à ⠀ œ I want to be a poet, but I am not a poet either, because a poet thinks a lot and he thinks about it too. I'm just thinking about you but and that's my life happy! Good morning, peace! € €

€ € My eldest son, my real singer. My reality becomes the option to love you now and forever! Bomb it, my love! Kiss! € €

When I left the EU, I saw that I was not in all the stars

You were part of my son's beautiful story when I closed my helmet and fell asleep

Now this thief, I looked outside and saw a beautiful sunny day and saw the radiance of its evils.

Realize with all that you are encouraging this is my beginning and the joy of every day of my life, I have a good time in love

esp helped

one h ah no moment € or expressed € more expression. All at once I followed you, but I left you! good evening! Kiss! € €

Without much fuss, if not, she may think she wants to do something or hide something.

Bomb her, kiss her and kiss her

It is possible to swallow coffee in bed.

Great way to get started or day!

This pumps my love !!!! I command all day!

Threw a bomb at him :)

Marie Morzen, Daily Bomb S2

Good morning, my dear. ^^

Bomb great, baby! Easy

My love that day, I dreamed about you tonight, I don't remember how much faith or more I dreamed about you because I'm happy.

It's not just a matter of eating breakfast, not just eating breakfast, nor is it an important way to say I thought of you in this agreement.

I had already ordered them both to my girlfriend and she likes it very much. Expect help with après

Good morning love is full of your good things that make you happy this good morning s message so it made me even more with you I saw you last day

No cute

I don't know if it would look cute or not, but I always said to my girlfriend: Bomb the floor.

Otherwise, like this: