Definition of Member:
People, animals or plants of a particular group.
Components of a complex structure.
Shareholders of a company. In corporate law, a member is generally defined as (1) a licensed customer (or social contract) of a company that is thought to have agreed to become a member and whose The name is on the company's registered records. Sign up. Member, if the company is registered (or registered) and (2) another person who agrees to become a member of the company and whose name is in the list of company members. The shareholders who join the company when it is formed are called founding members.
Organs or organs of the body, especially limbs.
Synonyms of Member
Colleague, Lobe, Brother, Appendage, Segment, Unit, Enrollee, Part of the body, Portion, Insider, Dues-paying member, Bough, Sister, Conventioner, Hand, Sorority girl, Element, Joiner, Arm, Conventionist, Charter member, Piece, Pinion, Tail, Comrade, Piece, Sprig, Conventioneer, Cut, Branch, Enlistee, Tendril, Cardholder, Factor, Feature, Twig, Leg, Moiety, Sorority woman, Limb, Lobule, Imp, Division, Clubber, Component, Scion, Pledge, Portion, Parcel, Life member, Part, Greek, Associate, Organ, Section, Constituent, Runner, Limb, Switch, Card-carrying member, Joint, Offshoot, Initiate, Fellow, Ramification, Affiliate, Honorary member, Card-carrier, Spray, Belonger, Clubman, Attribute, Wing, One of us, Clubwoman, Socius, Spur, Link, Committeeman, Fraternity man, Guildsman, Organ
How to use Member in a sentence?
- He's really part of the cool group where everyone talks about Diablo and how much fun he has all the time.
- Public interest.
- New team members can collaborate and collaborate based on their unique abilities and qualifications.
- The central element that connects the front and rear axles.
- The skeleton, which, like the body, is made up of a union of about 200 bones, divides into the head, trunk and extremities.
- If you think people can pay a fee to join, you can create a special member section on your site.
Meaning of Member & Member Definition