Medium Term Note (MTN)

Medium Term Note (MTN),

How Do You Define Medium Term Note (MTN)?

• Meaning of Medium Term Note (MTN): Medium Term Notes (MTNs) are notes of maturity of five to ten years. A company can offer its corporate MTN to investors through brokers on an ongoing basis, and investors can choose from a variety of terms ranging from nine months to 30 years, although most MTN's Maturity lasts from one to ten years.

Literal Meanings of Medium Term Note (MTN)

Medium:

Meanings of Medium:
  1. An institution or means to do something.

2. The medium through which impressions are transmitted to the senses, through a force that acts on distant objects.

3. A special form of digital information storage, such as a magnetic disk or cassette.

4. Content or form used by an artist, composer or author.

5. Those who claim to have contact with the spirits of the dead and communicate between the living and the dead.

6. There is a reasonable balance between the average quality and the condition.

7. About half of the two extremes in size or other average quality.

Sentences of Medium
  1. Use of state-of-the-art technology to create jobs

2. Radio communication does not require physical media between two stations.

3. Transfer or copy stored data through various media ratings

4. Oil paint is the most popular medium for glazes.

5. These beliefs are not limited to rural and urban areas. There are spiritual media networks that claim to be able to contact the dead.

6. John is six feet and average height.

Synonyms of Medium

middle way, fair, middle-sized, clairvoyant, method, middle ground, mind reader, channel, usual, spiritualist, middle course, fortune teller, medium-sized, seer, necromancer, agency, means of expression, means, middling, central point, centre, mean, forum, standard, norm

Term:

Meanings of Term:
  1. Enter a descriptive name to be called by a specific name.

2. Words or phrases that are used to describe something or to express an idea, especially in a particular language or field of study.

3. A fixed or limited period during which something, such as an offense, imprisonment or investment, is to continue or continue.

4. Replace year, year, with holidays or vacations, when teaching at a school, college or university, or when progress is being made in court.

5. The conditions under which action can be taken or the agreed terms and conditions are made

6. Any amount of proportions, series or mathematical expressions.

7. Another term for the term

Sentences of Term
  1. Called the father of modern theology

2. Music term "litmotio"

3. The president is elected for a four-year term

4. Summer semester

5. Only your path can be handled

6. A geometric series is defined as a permanent relationship between successive terms.

Synonyms of Term

provision, expression, duration, call, turn of phrase, word, idiom, specification, style, phrase, spell, length of time, stint, session, describe as, name, proviso, label, condition, tag, requisite, entitle, title, dub

Note:

Meanings of Note:
  1. Watching or paying attention (something)

2. Enter (something) in writing.

3. A brief note about a written event, topic, or idea as a reminder.

4. Informal short letter or text message.

5. A bank note

6. A specific sound produced by a musical instrument or a human voice.

7. A particular quality or tone that reflects or expresses a mood or attitude.

Sentences of Note
  1. Seeing your mother's extraordinary happiness

2. Write the address on a piece of paper

3. I will make notes in my diary

4. I left a note telling me where I was going

5. Ten pound note

6. Symphony's last note is gone.

7. There is an insult in your voice

Synonyms of Note

jotting, vein, set down, line, inscription, enter, take into account, communication, register, put down, listen to, take into consideration, letter, item, account, record, notation, jot down, pencil, streak