Meaning Of Necklace Clasp Moving To Front

What does it mean if your collar is OK? 3

Do you ever notice that you are wearing a necklace and the OK on the chain is in front of the pendant and not behind the neck? Well, I've heard someone say that when that happens, it means someone is thinking about you. Do you think that is true?

I don't think it's true that anyone is thinking about you. Some necklaces are pulled together towards the front. This allows them to be easily tied. I have a pendant hanging from a buckle that looks like this.

I know exactly who you are talking about. Like all superstitions, each depends on the decade and even the region of the world in which you live.

I grew up with this version: if your chain buckle ends at the front instead of the back, you should place the pendant in the middle of the neck / chest where one hand should be, then hold the buckle with your other hand Move Buckle towards the center of the neck when ordering. There are different versions, but they all have the same idea. Most say that the desire should be silent, otherwise it will not be true if, for example, you see a shooting star or you light a candle during the day to express a silent desire. Or like two people who draw a triangle of birds and both want something and the one who is the greatest in the end, their wish will be fulfilled.

I can't say that my wish for anything other than a shooting star was ever fulfilled. A friend had melanoma that he knew he had contracted. He loves the stars. It was his visit to a special facility outside the state to see if he needed treatment for dengue. I saw a few and wished they were all taken care of. Then the wounds disappeared. This is the most important thing and some other important moments that I hope will come true.

It depends on where you come from. It means that your love is thinking about you or what you are thinking is your true love. It could also mean that you will marry her if a guy you don't know talks to you. That may be true. You have to watch it to see it.

Otherwise they are not true except by chance.

Edit: I forgot one. If you are on the right, your love will break your heart, but if you are on the left, it is true.