Definition of Mean-Variance Analysis:
The definition of Mean-Variance Analysis is: Analysis of average variability in terms of expected return is a weight risk process, which is expressed as a different condition. Investors use variable means analysis to make investment decisions. Investors estimate the level of risk they are willing to pay for various rewards. Intermediate analysis of variables allows investors to get the highest return at a given level of risk or the lowest risk at a given rate of return.
- Average variability analysis is a tool that investors use to weigh investment decisions.
- Analysis helps investors determine the highest return for a given level of risk or the lowest risk for a given rate of return.
- Variation reflects the distribution of returns for a given security on a daily or weekly basis.
- Expected return is a possibility that represents the expected return on investment in security.
- If two different stocks have the same expected return, but the difference between the two is less, the less variable is better.
- Even if two different values have almost the same variation, the one with the highest performance is preferred.
Literal Meanings of Mean-Variance Analysis
Meanings of Mean:
Wants to convey or relate (some things).
Intention to be (something) or to be.
Results or consequences.
Hesitation to give or distribute something, especially money that is not generous.
Small, cruel or unfair
(Especially one place) Poor quality and badge-like.
Very skilled or very efficient.
The value obtained by dividing the sum of several quantities by their average number.
Sentences of Mean
I don't know what you mean
They don't want to hurt.
The proposal should result in 100 more bans.
Feeling we have 'Run out of gas' emotionally.
I was with them for Christmas.
The house is ugly and small
She is a bad cook
Acid production is calculated by averaging three samples.
Key numbers show the average between savings and payments.
The average age of the study participants was 35 years.
Hope is the middle ground between frustration and prejudice.
Synonyms of Mean
bad, skilful, propose, great, sensational, connote, outstanding, tacky, horrid, seedy, contemplate, unfriendly, parsimonious, scruffy, happy medium, smashing, miserable, amazing, hungry, down at heel
Meanings of Variance:
Different, distorted or contradictory facts or virtues.
A regular exception to a rule or regulation, usually a building code.
Sentences of Variance
Your mild accent does not match your sudden vibration.
Synonyms of Variance
distinction, in opposition, deviation, incongruous, contrast, out of step, disagreeing, difference, out of line, conflict, conflicting, imbalance, discrepant, differing, dissimilarity, contrary, contradictory, not in keeping, disagreement, at odds
Meanings of Analysis:
A detailed study of the elements or structure of an object.
This means psychological analysis.
Sentences of Analysis
Freud's original discipline led to another school of analysis.
Synonyms of Analysis
evaluation, research, exploration, study, scrutiny, investigation, scanning, review, perusal, inquiry, examination, inspection, anatomy, survey, interpretation, audit, probe, anatomization