Me Tie Doughty Walker

Me Tie Doughty Walker

Can someone tell me the story of Mr. Tie Duty Walker?

It was a phrase that someone repeated over and over again in a story that was part of the horror story told in the Dark Compilation.

This is nonsense. That doesn't mean anything at all. The author wrote this meaningless song to hide from the aunts (readers and listeners). It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post. What you don't know increases your fear and anxiety about what will happen next or makes the next revelation even more frightening. It's basically a psychological ploy to scare you more.

I don't know what that means.

Me Tie Doughty Walker

Me Tie Doughty Walker

Can anyone tell me the story of Mr. Tie Duty Walker? 3

I don't know if any of you know him or not, but I listened to him and was always amazed by the crazy words that repeated to dogs and heads. Why can dogs talk? Why are you both talking nonsense Mean something

Give me your best guess, maybe you're trying to figure it out, I'm not!

It was a phrase someone repeated over and over again in a story that was part of his Dark Compilation to tell scary stories.

This is nonsense. This does not mean at all. The author wrote this nonsensical song to hide the aunts (readers and listeners). Some of what the author of the Horror Stories to Tell in the Dark series used is unknown. What you don't know increases your fear and anxiety about what will happen next or what will make the next revelation even more frightening. It's basically a psychological ploy to scare you even more.

Me Tie Doughty Walker