Mcalister's Chicken Tortilla Soup

Does anyone know what McAlister's Chicken Tartella Soup is? 3

Is it packed / frozen and sold elsewhere? Let me know if you work at McAlisters. Thank you very much!!!

Since McAlisters Deli is a franchise chain with over 50 units, their soup is frozen and shipped to the restaurant in plastic bags. However, a local franchisee representative, Brake Phillips, managed to provide me with a modified version of McAlisters Company Manager. We've changed even more and now it looks like a restaurant.

2 parts boneless chicken without skin

1 1/2 teaspoons oil

1/2 medium onion, chopped.

2 tablespoons chopped garlic

1 teaspoon chili powder

1 teaspoon of dried oregano

1 can (14.5 oz) crushed tomatoes

1 can (28 oz) low sodium chicken stock

3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons without water, split

1/4 cup corn starch

1 can (4 oz) green pepper, garnished

4 ounces crushed cheddar cheese (1 cup ut)

1 tablespoon fresh coriander garnish

2 cups tartella chips

1 bunch of chives, chopped.

In a bowl, pour 1 inch of water large enough to cover the chicken in one layer. Add chicken, reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes. Cut the sliced ​​chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.

In medium stock, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and fry till dry.

Add chili powder, oregano, tomato and liquid, chicken stock and 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of water.

Add corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and add stock. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, until broth thickens.

Add pepper, cheese, red pepper and cooked chicken. Stir until cheese is melted and cook for 10 minutes.

Pour the soup into bowls and serve fries on the side (or add some fries to each bowl). Garnish with peeled chives.

Production: 4 servings

By: McAllister Daily

Recipes of Macalister Chicken Tartella Soup

This page can help you.

D:

Does anyone know what McAlister's Chicken Tartella Soup is?

Was it packaged / frozen and sold elsewhere? Let me know if you work at McAlisters. Thank you very much!!!

Burger King, Wendy's, Duncan Donuts, Starb

McCluster Soup