Maytag Washer Warranty

Maytag Washer Warranty

What is the warranty on a Maytag washing machine?

A Maytag appliance warranty is valid for 10 years and replaces limited parts on your washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven or any other Maytag product Maytag HVAC systems are backed by a 12 year limited parts warranty and a promise of reliability.

Likewise, people are asking: Does my Maytag washing machine have a warranty?

Maytag's 10-year limited parts warranty can help keep kitchen equipment and linens clean year after year. In 2017, we extended our 10-year limited parts warranty to all new Maytag® models. This means your new washer, dryer, stove or refrigerator has the support it needs to keep working hard for you.

So the question is: how long is the warranty on a washing machine?

24 monthsHow does the Maytag Guarantee work in this regard?

One year from the date of purchase, when this large appliance is used and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with or supplied with the product, the Maytag brand of Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada LP (hereinafter Maytag) pays the parts specified by the manufacturer and the repair costs to correct the defects inIs there a reminder for Maytag readers?

Maytag is recalling approximately 5,000 front-loading washing machines. If the front ring is used with maximum load, the wringer may function and break, compromising consumer safety. The recall is done in conjunction with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).

How long do Maytag trips last?

about 14 years

How long is the warranty period for a Maytag washing machine?

10 years

How do I know if my washing machine is under warranty?

This way you can find out if your device is under warranty.

What does the Maytag 10-year warranty cover?

A Maytag appliance warranty is valid for 10 years and replaces limited parts for a washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, or any other Maytag product. Maytag HVAC systems are backed by a 12 year limited parts warranty and a promise of reliability.

Maytag fails?

Does Whirlpool have a 10 year warranty?

Whirlpool offers warranties on all major appliances sold in the United States and Canada and warranties may vary from product to product. Most products come with a full warranty that covers the device for one year from the date of purchase. There is also a two to ten year limited warranty on the tub.

Which washing machine has the best guarantee?

Browse the list of top rated washing machine warranties below, along with related reviews and opinions.

Is Maytag Better Than Whirlpool?

As another answer says, Whirlpool and Maytag were developed by the same engineers but have different design goals. Whirlpool is the leading brand and as such has the most innovative features. Maytag is tough and durable.

Does Maytag have a lifetime warranty?

Maytag® HVAC Limited Parts and Reliability Warranty. Maytag heating and ventilation products offer one of the longest warranties in the industry - 12 years on all parts. Product registration is required for maximum warranty coverage. The warranty applies to devices manufactured after January 1, 2018.

Are Maytag and Whirlpool the same company?

How can I contact Maytag customer service?

00 44 20 8616 5145

What year was my Maytag washing machine manufactured?

Find the code for the year and month. Each Maytag serial number contains two letters. These represent the year and month of manufacture. They must be the ninth and tenth digits of the serial number.

Which devices have the best warranty?

Popular Product Brands and Their Warranties

What is a 10 Year Limited Warranty?

As the name suggests, a limited warranty is limited to certain parts, certain types of defects, or other circumstances. For example, a new car with a 5-year warranty offers the option to pay for a 10-year warranty.

Is Whirlpool a good brand?

How long does a Maytag refrigerator last?

Compact fridges last an average of 14 years, while a standard fridge lasts up to 17 years. The life of the refrigerator is affected by its maintenance and construction. Some models can only last around 10 years, while others last up to 19 years.

How do I know when the washing machine needs to be replaced?

Maytag Washer Warranty