May The Odds Be In Your Favor

What does this opportunity mean for you?

This is a wish for me.

Opportunities are always by your side

The fact that the possibility is always with you is called catharsis, or a lowly figure who presents the impossible as if it were reality. The proverb can also be misinterpreted. Because? This is because odds are used to indicate your chances of winning, and odds in your favor mean you have the greatest chance of winning. As the quota increases to 100%, you can maximize yourself and your employees. It can only be applied to an opponent, a player or a team that has the most potential, whatever the odds are in their favor. What tells sellers is that they basically have a chance, but we want them to think they've succeeded. Like N, we were afraid to understand and laugh behind this irrational desire. This attitude of arrogance and unfair use of force makes them very bad, even if they use justification.

This means you are in control of the game. So these difficulties are always in your favor, it means that you will face some challenges that you may or may not have, and that is what you have and what you are going to do. Lead your success or

Logically, the name has been damaged 7,5,3,1 Aok 1 Aint Lilmetheim (Les Coates) in connection with Geox Jr., Larsky in Voter Favor, Vos Retainers Par Vas Retrover Ave Name Corrupt 1 (provided a survivor survives) Remain). I just said

This is from the Ger game. Basically it means good.

Troubles are always on your side, it's like Star Wars, the power is with you.

Say goodbye to someone

You may or may not die, so I say your chances of dying are very low.

It's from the trinity of books (now movies) called The Gear Games. There is a large group of children in the book who are fighting and only one can win, so it is said that difficulties are always in your favor.

MDR! I love it when everyone says it's a game of adventure. While this may be true, the term is very old. Difficulties in your favor literally mean getting a reward and in your favor. It's hard to believe it's unknown, it's weird, it's hard.

This is the hypocritical will of those who fight against the reluctance of the fascist government. It's a blow to the way American politicians enjoy freedom and opportunity.

Basically it means bone l.

He wants the universe to develop in such a way that it brings happiness and joy to those who love it.

Game manager

They have a lottery called Crop where a game is played in which a boy and a girl are selected to represent each district (like a state) (24 players (each of 12 districts 2) Fight each other)

In harvesting, they say the odds are always in your favor, it looks like you've been selected this year.

But it means twice ... that the possibility of ARENTES is reversed