Matthew Gray Gubler House

Where are the Matthew Gray goblins in Los Angeles?

Well, it may be that you don't have a mind, but it seems like you don't even have a quest in mind! Matthew mentioned on his blog that he lives in an old plywood phone that has been converted into a plywood apartment. If you are careful, he leaves another hint that can make a good guess.

Watch celebrities descend on the beach bar at sunset, wear designer sandals at the Beverly Hills Ultra Luxury Spa, gamble at Universal Studios Lollywood Design Park, discover museums around the world or dance in a star-studded club. ۔ ..These are just some of the things you can find in Los Angeles, you can find this city by teleby. Los Angeles could be the bustling city of Calyas, the commercial capital of the United States, with a never-ending stream of megastars and activities. Hollywood is probably the most watched spot in Los Angeles. It attracts millions of visitors every year on holidays to pay homage to their beloved stars and perhaps even catch a glimpse of some famous people. And they are often happy!

Bought in Pasadena. He no longer lives in the apartment.

I know where he lives, I went there once a few weeks ago on Halloween. I was surprised that he lived 10 minutes away from my house. I am a very happy man. He is a very good man.

If you have an idea, maybe you can find a way.