Definition of Marketing plan:
A marketing plan is an operational document that describes an advertising strategy that an organization is pursuing to develop leads and reach its target market. The marketing plan describes a public relations and awareness campaign that will run from time to time, including how the company will measure the impact of the move. The functions and components of a marketing plan are:
A specific product, market, or business plan that describes the activities necessary to achieve a specific marketing goal within a specific time frame. Market planning begins with identifying the specific needs of the customer (through market research) and the company intends to meet them and at the same time get an acceptable return on investment. It usually involves analyzing the current market situation (opportunities and trends) as well as a detailed action plan, budget, sales forecast, strategy and business (pro pharma). See also marketing strategy.
Supportive Price Decisions and New Market Entries Market Research Selects personal platform products and services promotion platforms for specific population groups and regions: digital, radio, internet, trade magazines and devices through which results are measured of each campaign Measure your platform's aggregate marketing efforts and your reporting time.
How to use Marketing plan in a sentence?
- The plan identifies market, brand or product pricing, campaign launches and metrics that can be used to measure the effectiveness of a marketing initiative.
- Brothers Jim and Mark White wanted to use their film ideas, but the marketing structure is not planned.
- If you have a great marketing plan, your company should thrive with all its potential customers.
- The marketing plan needs to be adjusted consistently based on the results of the metrics that show which efforts are being affected and which are not.
- The marketing plan describes the strategies that the company uses to market its products to consumers.
- The technology launch marketing plan impressed all investors, who decided to buy more shares and double the investment.
Meaning of Marketing plan & Marketing plan Definition