Definition of Marketing campaign:
Marketing campaigns promote products through different types of media, such as television, radio, print, and online platforms. Campaigns are not solely reliant on advertising and can include demonstrations, video conferencing, and other interactive techniques. Businesses operating in highly competitive markets and franchisees may initiate frequent marketing campaigns and devote significant resources to generating brand awareness and sales.
An organized course of action to promote and sell a product or service.
Marketing campaigns can be designed with different goals in mind, including building a brand image, introducing a new product, increasing sales of a product already on the market, or even reducing the impact of negative news. Defining a campaign's goal usually dictates how much marketing is needed and what media are most effective for reaching a specific segment of the population.
The efforts of a company or a third-party marketing company to increase awareness for a particular product or service, or to increase consumer awareness of a business or organization. A marketing campaign has a limited duration.
How to use Marketing campaign in a sentence?
- Companies that lose sales due to major negative press often use marketing campaigns to rehabilitate their image.
- You should have a strong marketing campaign when you will be putting out a new product and want a big release.
- Marketing campaigns promote products through different types of media, such as television, radio, print, and online platforms.
- Im anxiously awaiting the end of MACs new marketing campaign which features Miley Cyrus; Im sick and tired of seeing her face at bus stops and subway stations all over the city.
- Defining a campaign's goal usually dictates how much marketing is needed and what media are most effective for reaching a specific segment of consumers.
- He had a really good marketing campaign , but my only problem with it was that it looked like it cost way too much money.
Meaning of Marketing campaign & Marketing campaign Definition