Male Dog Groomer

Male Dog Groomer

Could a man be a canine nurse or is he weird? Is this job really for women only? 3

There is no crime against men taking care of dogs. I have never seen a man who takes care of dogs. But maybe my experience and knowledge is very limited.

I'm not sure there are many male barbers, but I'm sure it's a good catch. This may sound strange but if you like it and are good at it.

I am a hairdresser and I have never had any problems. . I am one of the people who got the job for which I was born. Some people think it's me. But I don't care because I don't see anything wrong with it. In that case, I have no problem making friends. I think it's good that you have a cute dog and you feel safe and comfortable,

If you want to be that, do it. This is your life and this is fine if you love dogs. There is nothing else I can do.

My dog ​​# 50 doesn't need care, but I can't take him to the tub. If you can take a shower I'll pay ... I don't care if you're a man, a woman, a team ... Jill needs a shower and I can't!

to ask.

TWD

I'm sure no one will care if you're good.

A career is everything you don't like, what other people think.

Male Dog Groomer