Making A Promise To God For Something In Return

When I just arranged a meeting. will be done? 3

Promise / Christian Special Please

It may or may not work, but I don't think it will, and I won't make promises that I'm not sure I can keep.

Try not to make false promises. He is the only one who keeps his promise. I'm not saying he won't accept your offer, but he takes his promise very seriously.

I don't know but there is nothing to play. In the Psalms, say, swear. I know somewhere in German. Joshua talks about vows in the last 4 chapters. Be careful with me Even if you are not a Christian, I cannot see the answer to your prayers.

They care about your needs, but not always about your desires. You can't use the grace you want. That's not how it works. In fact, when you see it, you respect the cross, because anyone can give you what you want. I think if you are serious then you should really reconsider your nature and intentions towards it. You will be blessed when your intentions are right and you really make your bid. And when I say blessing, I don't mean that $ 60,000 car will be out of sight. No, it does not exist for our worldly pleasures and bribes cannot be paid.

I guess Kevin is right, Hannah didn't? Samuel's mother. * Let me check it out *

He asked for a child and promised to give it back if he gave it.

Kevin, know your heart and know what you have to ask for. What matters is your intentions and will. If what you are asking is not life saving, then you may not get the answer you want. But there were times when things were done for the benefit of other people. Example: It is said that a young Catholic was the height of St. Judas, the patron saint of the impossible, and he was in need. The young man said that if his prayer was accepted, he would do it for his glory. That person is Danny Thomas!

Wheat says you have to love to get something. Without true faith or love, following the Mosaic Law alone will not do you much good.

He never offered and usually did not give us what we asked for. do not disturb. If you can't do it yourself, don't ask. If you really need it, he will make sure you get it.

You don't understand why you don't ask. Ask God and if He wills He can do it for you. If your life is full of sin, don't expect too much. Don't expect anything when you feel sorry for yourself.

Looks like they're talking to you. It can be done, but with the heart that is just that and, yes, a part in return ... basically its will is fulfilled, my will is not fulfilled.

Prayer is not what you can get, it is what you can get.