Maid Sama Season 2

Maid Sama Season 2

Keiko and Medsma Season 2?

I thought there might be one because at the end of the last episode (26), Hanata said he had to compete with Asoi and the others. There are still a lot of things in manga that aren't really in good mobile phones. And when you go.

Sorry, not really the second season, but if you want to know more, read the manga that ended about a year ago.

Maid Sama Season 2

Maid Sama Season 2

OK OU who said April 2014 in this view said ____ (4 got the site) Someone else said it and told me the same site. Yeah sure! I looked at this font and did another inspection, this site warned in April ... five years ago !!! I never said 2014, people just called because April wasn't there (now, but there was no site when they sent me). There may be another season, but I'm not sure: /

I can be like that. I want to see everything usui and misaki can never be together, which is different from manga. I'm glad this series doesn't stray too far from the manga. Special Mobile phones and manga are my favorites, but wow. Change

! I just watched Episode 26! This is so funny! But I really think they have this cell phone, it's one of the best I've ever seen.

I don't think so, but I wish there was another season, like Masaki and Asoi having a baby and getting married.

Maid Sama Season 2