Definition of Machine learning:
Machine learning is the concept that a computer program can learn and adapt to new data without human intervention. Machine learning is a field of artificial intelligence (AI) that keeps a computer’s built-in algorithms current regardless of changes in the worldwide economy.
Various sectors of the economy are dealing with huge amounts of data available in different formats from disparate sources. The enormous amount of data, known as big data, is becoming easily available and accessible due to the progressive use of technology, specifically advanced computing capabilities and cloud storage. Companies and governments realize the huge insights that can be gained from tapping into big data but lack the resources and time required to comb through its wealth of information. As such, artificial intelligence measures are being employed by different industries to gather, process, communicate, and share useful information from data sets. One method of AI that is increasingly utilized for big data processing is machine learning.
Ability of a machine to improve its own performance through the use of a software that employs artificial intelligence techniques to mimic the ways by which humans seem to learn, such as repetition and experience.
How to use Machine learning in a sentence?
- Machine learning was an area I wanted to get involved in because I thought one day they could actually become conscious.
- Machine learning is an area of artificial intelligence (AI) with a concept that a computer program can learn and adapt to new data without human intervention.
- Some people are better suited for certain things and if you are good at machine learning you may be best in a factory.
- You should hire people that are good at machine learning to handle any new factory jobs you may start up.
- A complex algorithm or source code is built into a computer that allows for the machine to identify data and build predictions around the data that it identifies.
- Machine learning can be applied in a variety of areas, such as in investing, advertising, lending, organizing news, fraud detection, and more.
- Machine learning is useful in parsing the immense amount of information that is consistently and readily available in the world to assist in decision making.
Meaning of Machine learning & Machine learning Definition