Lucky Egg Soulsilver

Lucky Egg Soulsilver

Can I get eggs from Lok in Pokemon Heart Gold / Solver? ۔

Just for red fight training, I already have platinum but I can't change it to get gold from my heart.

During the game, a group of chants will appear on Route 15 near Shia town on certain days. To find out when this drop occurs, you can go to the radio and watch the Pokemon Marie and Oaks channels. If they say fall, you should fly to Shia City with Pokemon who knows how to cut and walk correctly. There you will find a small piece of grain that you have to cut to insert. go there. You now have two options. You can get a lot of chances because they have only 5% chance of finding folk eggs, or you can use Movement Thieves through TM and keep trying to steal things by chance. You can also go to the safari area to find it. Bon L got a folk egg.

These are Pok پوmon that strike at Route 13 (40), but are also rare on Route 13, 14, 15 (1).

There is a 5% chance that a wild chick will have a lukewarm egg, unless the Pokیمmon that leads your party are of compound eye quality (erfree, Venonat, Yanma, Nincada). In that case, it's better.

To retrieve an item, you must either lead a chase or use a tug to retrieve it.

Also, some Pokemon have a freak light, which shows the Pokemon item at the beginning of the fight. (Stantler, Chaupet, Bennett) and then face the thief.

This page can help you.

D:

Will Lok give you eggs in Pokemon Heart Gold / Solesilver?

Just for red fight training, I already have platinum but I can't change it to get gold from my heart.

Catch the game. I think you can find it along the way in a poker walker or safari area.

Complete set of instructions!

Lucky Egg Soulsilver