Ltm Meaning

Ltm Meaning

Justinz What is LTM in total-color?

Is it rum?

Rim is a silver-based metal alloy. It is a hard metal and quite durable, but it does not have the same value and properties as gold and platinum.

Hey LOL girl / boy your answer is far from the correct MMM because the ring I got was identified in the initial CDL so the initial LTM is more of a logo or trademark or someone Sounds like a man's abbreviation, and what would you like? To clarify who LTM is with, are there many people who are with these exact beginnings? And I'm sure if they know whose color it is or if it's O-color, I think it's really Wow Power these days !! MDR

I hate it when people answer without knowing the answer ... The correct answer is LTM which means Rium. Gold is cheaper than gold and looks like stainless steel. But this color retains some value and is known to sell for سے 20 to $ 50 on eBay today. The older the years, the more valuable they seem.

It can be a person's primitive or ring type metal. Asked Justin.

Lick the meat box

You want to be gold plated or gold plated. If you like gold rings, go to the jewelry store and ask. When you buy a ring, you will not be able to buy any of the metals listed in the poster above.

Ltm Meaning

Ltm Meaning

MDR! That's the identity of this person, and if your name is really LL, I don't think it's yours ... Trust me, I just placed an order from Justin. The only two things you can enter are your name or initials.

This person pays a lot of money

No idea

Ltm Meaning