Louis Vuitton Serial Number

True or False Louis Vote Serial Number? ۔

I received the Louis Vuitton bag as a gift a few years ago, bought it at the Louis Vuitton store in Beverly Hills, still as a new bag and the material is still very solid, now I want to sell it on eBay but we said Or some bags LV has a date code or serial number. Many people on UT date code and serial number blogs say that some bags have fake serial numbers. It is hidden in leather on the side of the bag. I did not know the date code or serial number when I received the gift bag.

update

I posted this bag with ebay with serial number and someone informed ebay because it has serial number and no date code.

JALV has a serial number and date code, but never a model number. Only the French goods store had no number of suitcases. All the other pockets do.

However, its serial number does not match the LV format. It should be four characters after two letters. The letters are the factory where the bag is located and (if you bought the bag after 2007) are the four-digit week and year in which it was made. If you buy a bag between 9007, the first and third words are years and the second and fourth words are history. The first two should not be more than 80 years old.

The only way to be sure is to take it to the LV store and check it out.

For example, suppose it was bought from an LV store and the gift is telling the truth, it must be real.

If you bought on sale, on sale, in the factory store, on last year's sales models, etc., you are wrong! LV has no sales. Good. Will not last

If you want to post some pictures of bags and tags, I can check it out.

Louis Vote serial number

D:

True or False Louis Vote Serial Number?

I received a Louis Vuitton bag as a gift a few years ago, bought it at the Louis Vuitton store in Beverly Hills, still with a new brand and the material is still very solid, now I want to sell it on eBay, but we sold All or some given LV bags have date code or serial number, this bag ...

The date code consists of 2 characters followed by 4 numbers, so this is not the actual date code. Louis Vote does not show the serial number of the item, only the date code.