Lost Id Hotel Check In

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Very important! I lost my SIM while traveling, I can't register now! I'm stuck !? 3

Can't find me to register now? Is there a phone network that is less restrictive and requires a handshake ID for registration? I gave them a credit card and another ID card, but they were not happy because none of them had a PTO! I've been doing an internship since I lost my driver's license!

update

I'm not abroad I'm in Manhattan. I didn't bring a sleep card

I mean cars, not maps.

I don't have any rth or pport certificate. My port is mine and it is more than 10 years old.

I'm fine in Time Square

I want to live in comfort somewhere.

I can pay cash, but you still need a photo ID. ???

How do you deposit a certain amount on your credit card?

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Lost Id Hotel Check In

I'm from the Northeast and I'm going to New York. I have just arrived in New York, I am sure I will not have to interrupt my journey because of this problem. I will keep up to date by calling and updating this thread. I'm very nervous

No progress. One caller said he was ready to fax a copy of the driver's license. But I don't have a copy. I wanted to call DMV to see if they would fax me a copy, but they are closed on Sundays (will they do that anyway?)

I bet you are frozen. Try going to your local church. They can really help you, or at least keep you warm.

I believe there is a Catlic phone in Manhattan that does not require identification. I can't find any difficult names. If you go to church, ask where the Catholic phone is.

I now.

Update us with results.

You should talk to the manager, not the front desk, tell your story, tell them to write the code on your credit card if necessary. When you get your ticket on swem. They do harm like the rest of the economy, but only one administrator can reverse these transactions. Money is not good either. It gives the impression that it is worse. Try a more personal phone without deductions as it is less likely to meet the guidelines. When all else fails, get someone to pay for your room. If you are in business there, ask a business partner for help. Otherwise, grab a book and call any phone, just talk to the manager with your story and explain that he can put LD on your credit card or card if he helps. Just like when you rent a car, your card will be credited, for example, $ 500 and will be given to you at departure. However, during this period, you will not be able to use these credits because you repay them this way. But once confirmed, they will break it and charge no interest on the fee. The phone will know how to do this. When you rent a car, it is arranged in the same way until you take it there. where do you come from? We? Status etc.

Lose your SIM while driving

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Lost Id Hotel Check In

You will have a lot of trouble. Do you have an official ID card or photo port? Most of them do not allow registration without photo identification. You will need to be in the red space to register without a SIM. I'll do a quick search if you tell me which city you're in to see if you can apply with DL.

Go to places like McDonalds or Mr Mikes, where they are open 24 hours a day, spend the night there and buy coffee to keep you awake. Then call DMV tomorrow.

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Thank you very much! Very informative and gave me a better insight on this topic.

Keep a copy of the report sent by fax. When you are abroad. Otherwise motel is a cheap alternative.

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Lost Id Hotel Check In

Lost Id Hotel Check In

It is better not to worry. Did you give them your certificate?

I was very surprised.

Lost Id Hotel Check In