Loss reserves

LOSS RESERVES,

LOSS RESERVES:

1. The company's best estimate for claims payments is adjusted regularly. They represent the liabilities on the insurance balance sheet.

2. LOSS RESERVES means: An estimate of any liability or provision in the financial statements of the insurance company, indicating that the insurer will pay for the losses incurred, but not reported or reported.

Literal Meanings of LOSS RESERVES

LOSS:

Meanings of LOSS:
  1. The fact or action of losing someone else.

Sentences of LOSS
  1. Don't waste your time

Synonyms of LOSS

forgetting, overlooking, dropping, misplacement, mislaying

RESERVES:

Meanings of RESERVES:
  1. Keep it for future use.

2. Make sure (room, seat, ticket, etc.) is reserved for specific person's use.

3. Refrain from making decisions or decisions without judgment and evidence.

4. It is not necessary to supply the product for immediate use, but it is available when needed.

5. Detaining troops to strengthen or protect others, or to supplement the regular armed forces available in an emergency.

6. An extra player who replaces the team.

7. A specific place for a specific purpose.

8. Lack of warmth or openness in style and expression.

9. Summary for reserve price

10. (Ceramic or textile decoration) The area where the original material or background color is visible.

Sentences of RESERVES
  1. Open half the dough and save the other half

2. There was a seat reserved for him in the front row

3. I will continue to comment on your skills until I play again.

4. Australia has significant reserves of coal, gas and uranium

5. These people are kept as central reservoirs and can be moved anywhere.

6. I was a prostitute for the World Cup team

7. There are many areas where land is allocated, but which is now being used for another purpose.

8. He smiled and part of his stock melted

Synonyms of RESERVES

withhold, restraint, self-restraint, emergency, delay, stockpile, substitute, put aside, fund, relief, put off, stock, prearrange for, secure, reservoir, book, additional police, make a reservation for, order, additional troops, second-string