Loss Leader Strategy,
What is Loss Leader Strategy?
Loss Leader Strategy definition is: The offer strategy is to sell a product or service at a fixed price but to attract new customers or to sell additional products and services to those customers. Early losses are common when companies are entering the market for the first time. Leading products lead new customers to a service or product with the hope of building a customer base and securing recurring revenue in the future.
- Strategies to lower the price of a product at your own expense in order to attract customers or sell a more expensive product.
- Taking advantage is a controversial strategy that is considered predatory.
- When trying to enter a new market to gain market share, some companies use a loss expectation strategy.
- Large companies cannot charge a price for a product because they have other products that they can sell at a profit to cover losses.
- The initial strategy can be detrimental to small businesses and suppliers, who may be forced to lower their prices so that the company can continue with a loss-making strategy.
Literal Meanings of Loss Leader Strategy
Meanings of Loss:
The fact or action of losing someone else.
Sentences of Loss
Avoid wasting time
Synonyms of Loss
dropping, mislaying, misplacement, forgetting, overlooking
Meanings of Leader:
The person who directs or directs a group, organization or country.
The main character of the musical group.
An editorial or prominent article in a newspaper.
A small piece of inert material at each end of a roll of film or tape to attach to the rail.
Plant growth on stems or important branches.
A series of dots or lines on a page are used to guide a view, especially a table.
Sentences of Leader
Protest group leaders
The band leader stopped playing music and announced that President Kennedy had been shot in Dallas.
Newspapers have editorials or editorials or whatever, but not poetry.
Then choose which of the new images will be the main image or main image.
Synonyms of Leader
head, chief, principal, boss
Meanings of Strategy:
An action plan or policy to achieve a larger or more common goal.
Sentences of Strategy
Now is the time to develop an integrated economic strategy.
Synonyms of Strategy
scheme, policy, schedule, plan of action, programme, plan, master plan, approach, game plan, grand design, proposed action, procedure, blueprint