Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE),
Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE) means,
Compensation for investigation costs and damages. AMDAL is not required to assign a specific claim. If they are assigned to specific claims, they are known as "Assigned Claims Settlement Fees" (ALAE). Otherwise it is a real estate management fee (ULAE).
Claims Settlement Costs (AMDAL) are the costs involved in investigating and settling insurance claims. From a medical point of view, LEE means aerial left. This is the left atrial fibrillation associated with heart failure and atrial fibrillation.
- The costs of settling claims are the costs involved in investigating and processing claims by insurance companies.
- Although the claims settlement fee reduces the insurer's profits, it pays them to avoid false claims.
- There are two types of settlement costs: assignment and non-assignment.
- The costs allocated during an active claim investigation are costs. Unallocated expenses are expenses that arise from overheads for research.
- Some claims can cover the cost of handling the insurance policy by asking the policyholder to pay.
Expenses related to policyholders' losses under the policy
Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE) definition is: Estimated cost of a specific complaint to investigate and resolve this complaint
Expected payments for claims settlement and registration fees can be divided into two broad categories: Defense and Cost Control (DCC) and Adaptation and Other (AO). It can also be divided into (Assigned Compensation Rate) and (Assigned Compensation Prices not allocated for classification purposes).
Literal Meanings of Loss Adjustment Expense (LAE)
Sentences of Loss
Avoid wasting time
Synonyms of Loss
mislaying, dropping, overlooking, misplacement, forgetting
Meanings of Adjustment:
With small changes or gestures you can get the desired fit, look, or result.
Sentences of Adjustment
I have made some adjustments in my diet.
Synonyms of Adjustment
inurement, accommodation, adaptation, acclimatization, familiarization, accommodating, harmonization, reconciliation, accustoming, habituation, naturalization, assimilating, habituating, assimilation, acculturation, adapting
Meanings of Expense:
Compensation for tax base (item of expenses).
The price of something, the money spent on something.
Sentences of Expense
Up to Rs 17,500 can be collected in capital expenditure this year
We order attractive clothes
Synonyms of Expense
Meanings of LAE:
An industrial port on the east coast of Papua New Guinea, the country's second largest city with a population of 73,000 (2009 estimate).