Looking Rough

Looking Rough

Do I look rude? (what is the meaning of this?!?) .

I was at a party and my friend came up to me and said I look really rude.

First, what does it mean to look tough?

In fact, you are very beautiful. You may be jealous.

Telling someone that he is rude is not an insult.

We say you look tough if you haven't slept and put on makeup.

If your hair is dirty and you are wearing normal clothes then you look stiff.

Rude means just bad, not as good as always.

You don't look tough.

See expected meaning.

! You don't look hard at all, you look great! I think your boyfriend is telling you to feel bad and crazy so you don't have fun. When someone says you look ugly, their basic meaning is clean and tidy, they are trying to say that you look dirty.

That means you look more or less like a pie. If you drink as much as you want, you will look strong. It's like you were really there and it has changed physically. I don't think you look rude: maybe he's jealous.

I don't think you are like that, but I think you look tough. That means your day was hard, you will look tired, or you will just walk away. I don't think it should be as rough as sandpaper or anything. Ha ha

Looking Rough

Looking Rough

Do I look rude? (What does it mean?!?)

I was at a party and my friend came up to me and said I look really rude.

First of all, what does it mean to look tough?

You are really beautiful You may be jealous.

Telling someone that he is rude is not an insult.

Let's say you look tough if you haven't slept and don't wear makeup.

If your hair is really dirty and you are wearing plain clothes then you look rough.

Rudeness only means rudeness, not good as usual.

You don't look tough.

See approximate meaning

! You don't look hard at all, you look great! I think your boyfriend is telling you this so that you feel bad and you don't enjoy it. When someone says that you look ugly, it basically means the opposite of clean, they are trying to say that you look dirty.

That means you look more or less like Py. If you drink as much as you want, you will look strong. It was as if he really existed and physically changed. I don't think you look rude: maybe he's proud.

Looking Rough