Definition of Logo:
Logos have become an integral part of a company's brand identities. A widely and instantly recognized logo is a valuable intangible asset for a corporation and is thus trademarked for intellectual property protection, in the majority of situations.
Recognizable and distinctive graphic design, stylized name, unique symbol, or other device for identifying an organization. It is affixed, included, or printed on all advertising, buildings, communications, literature, products, stationery, and vehicles. Not to be confused with a brand, which identifies a product or family of products. Also called logotype.
A logo is a graphic mark, emblem, symbol or stylized name used to identify a company, organization, product, or brand. It may take the form of an abstract or figurative design, or it may present as a stylized version of the company’s name if it has sufficient brand recognition.
A symbol or other design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc.
Synonyms of Logo
How to use Logo in a sentence?
- As part of their new branding effort, the company spent tons of money on a lengthy research and design process for their flashy new logo .
- The men were trying to create a logo that was original and different for the shoe company they were trying to start, at the moment nothing was making the cut.
- The Olympic logo was emblazoned across their jackets.
- I think that the majority of the logo s that companies use contain the two colors red and yellow in them.
- A logo is a visual symbol used to instantly identify a company, organization, product or brand.
- Logos may show an entity’s name spelled out with letters, or they may be abstract designs, such as the Nike stripe.
- Some logos contain hidden messaging, for example, keen observers will notice how the FedEx logo contains a white arrow shape, in the negative space between the letters ‘E’ and ‘X’, to symbolize delivery accuracy.
Meaning of Logo & Logo Definition