Locket Size Photos Cvs

Locket Size Photos Cvs

w Have you found a picture small enough to fit a pendant?

Resize and print on a computer or take it to a power outlet / camera shop for resizing.

I did this recently.

I'm using ptosp elements (a free program that came with one of the units I bought, it's not the latest version, but it's good enough for image editing).

I've put PTOs in different sizes in small places because I don't know what actually comes from print. Finally, I found an icon in a small size with a few dozen original PowerTech offices. Then I take the modified PTO to my local PTO development site like Walgreen, Costco, Walmart, etc. The image was published in a file at 20 0.20. After that I put the pendant on for several minutes. I found the right one. So it's time to scissor.

Locket Size Photos Cvs

Locket Size Photos Cvs

You can ask someone to take a picture of you, but not far, not close. That way it will look smaller. Then just cut it with scissors and insert it into the medallion.

Locket Size Photos Cvs

Locket Size Photos Cvs

Open it in Paint BMP, select all the images, right click on them and click on Size / Squeeze. Then write small numbers in horizontal and vertical fields. Keep trying again until you get the size you want. Sweet gift! :)

Make your image much smaller by using a Pto editing program like Ptosp.

Take a picture with dial camera, go to CVS or any other pharmacy and use one of the TC Patto printers and you can choose the size

Use ptosp

Please reply me immediately! ## @ #

Locket Size Photos Cvs