Listing

Listing,

Definition of Listing:

1. Acceptance of a qualifying security for trading over a stock exchange.

2. Written contract between a property owner (the principal) and a real estate broker (the agent) authorizing him or her to perform specified services for the principal within a specified period.

3. Alternative term for listed property.

4. Record of a property for lease or sale by an authorized real estate broker.

5. Certification of an appliance, equipment, or supplies by an independent standards or testing organization (such as Underwriters Laboratory, called listing agency) as complying with specific safety and/or other requirements.

Synonyms of Listing

Aslant, Aslope, Atilt, Bevel, Beveled, Bias, Biased, Booking, Canted, Canting, Careening, Cataloging, Chronicling, Contour plowing, Cultivating, Cultivation, Culture, Dressing, Enlistment, Enrollment, Entering, Entry, Fallowing, Filing, Furrowing, Harrowing, Heeling, Hoeing, Ill-balanced, Impanelment, Inclinational, Inclinatory, Inclined, Inclining, Indexing, Inscribing, Inscription, Insertion, Inventorying, Itemization, Leaning, Logging, Lopsided, Matriculation, Off-balance, Out of plumb, Out of square, Overbalanced, Pitched, Plowing, Posting, Pruning, Raking, Record keeping, Recordation, Recording, Recumbent, Register, Registration, Registry, Shelving, Shelvy, Sideling, Sidelong, Slant, Slanted, Slanting, Slantways, Slantwise, Sloped, Sloping, Tabulation, Thinning, Tilling, Tilted, Tilting, Tipped, Tipping, Tipsy, Top-heavy, Unbalanced, Unstable, Unsteady, Weeding, Working

How to use Listing in a sentence?

1. You should try and know every listing for any major thing you need so that if the price drops you can buy it then.
  2. You should try to know what the listing price is for anything that you are entering into a negotiation for.
  3. I wanted to see the movie listing for that day, so I could see if there would be a showing me and my friend cold go to.

Meaning of Listing & Listing Definition