Linear relationship

Linear relationship,

Definition of Linear relationship:

1. A directly proportional relation that draws a straight line as it draws on the graph. In a linear relationship, any change in the independent variable always leads to a similar change in the dependent variable. For example, the linear relationship between factory production times and production means that a 10% increase or decrease in hours results in a 10% increase or decrease in production.

How to use Linear relationship in a sentence?

1. In the math test, there was a question about linear relationships on the graph that confused me a lot.
  2. I get paid one hour without overtime, so it depends on how many hours I work and the amount I pay.
  3. Knowing the linear relationship between two products can help you find the best way to market together.

Meaning of Linear relationship & Linear relationship Definition

Linear Relationship,

How Do You Define Linear Relationship?

• Linear relation (or linear association) is a statistical term used to describe the linear relationship between two variables. The linear relationship can be expressed in a graphical format where the variables are connected by a stable straight line, or in mathematical form where the shield of the independent variable is multiplied by the qualitative and constant which determines the dependent variable.

• Linear relation (or linear association) is a statistical term used to describe the linear relationship between two variables.
    • Linear relationships can be expressed graphically or as a mathematical equation in the form of y = mx + b.
    • Linear relationships are very common in everyday life.

Literal Meanings of Linear Relationship

Linear:

Meanings of Linear:
  1. Arranged or spread along a straight or near straight line.

2. Move from one step to the next in a series of steps.

Sentences of Linear
  1. Linear movement

2. Linear story

Synonyms of Linear

linear, direct, as straight as an arrow, uncurving, unswerving, unbending, undeviating

Relationship:

Meanings of Relationship:
  1. The way two or more concepts, objects or people are connected, or connected.

Sentences of Relationship
  1. This study examines the relationship between unemployment and political attitudes.

Synonyms of Relationship

link, bond, association, correlation, tie-up, correspondence, parallel, relation, interconnection, interrelation, alliance, tie-in, connection