Definition of Line graph:
A line graph (also known as a line graph or line graph) is a graph that uses linear lines to connect individual data points that represent quantitative values over a certain time period. Line charts use data point markers connected by straight lines for easy viewing. Such graphs are used in many fields and can be very useful in illustrating changes in values over time.
In finance, line charts represent the most common theory of stocks over time. They are widely used to represent changes in stock prices, company earnings sheets and the history of large stock indexes. They are also useful for comparing different topics. When investing primarily in technical analysis, line graphs provide a lot of information to allow the user to see trends, which can be very helpful in their analysis.
A graphic device that displays quantitative information or describes the relationship between a variable (variable) quantity by a line or curve that connects the sequence of data points. Group line graphs compare trends with one or more trends and show whether the rate of change is increasing, decreasing, fluctuating, or remaining constant. Line charts are the most versatile and widely used in the chart family. Also known as a line graph.
How to use Line graph in a sentence?
- This line graph shows our sales forecast for the month and helps us increase sales in the future.
- A line graph consists of two axes: x axis (horizontal) and y axis (vertical), representing the graph through (x, y).
- Line charts connect individual data points that typically represent quantitative values in a given time frame.
- On my website, my earnings are displayed in the form of a line graph so I can see how much I'm earning each day compared to the previous day.
- I want to see how many tickets we have sold this week compared to the last three weeks. It's good to see this information on a line chart so you can clearly see how it fluctuates from week to week.
- When it comes to investing, especially in the field of technical analysis, the line graph allows the user to see the trends. Provides a lot of information, which can be very helpful in their analysis.
Meaning of Line graph & Line graph Definition