Lincoln Town Car On 24 Inch Rims

Will the 24-inch wheels fit the 2002 Lincoln basket?

I like things, it will be a luxury car, I like attention and not stupid, but different

You can put 24 in the car and I'm sure everything will be fine, this is 04 out of 24.

Car side Lincoln

It's a way to make fun of cars.

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

Not until you get in the car.

Because? In other words, it's too old and looks like waste gasoline, it has to be looked at, turned over, slowed down and lost warranty.

They will damage your car and turn you into a police / stolen magnet.

Will the 24-inch wheels fit the 2002 Lincoln basket? ^

I said 22 inches, but can I walk? ...

update

I like one thing, it's going to be a luxury car, I don't like any attention, but it's different

I like things, it's going to be a luxury car, I like attention and not stupid, but different

Because? In other words, it is very old and it seems that in addition to wasting gas, it is also important to note that the centrifuge is slow and the guarantee is no longer appropriate.

Will the 24-inch wheels conform to the 2002 Lincoln Toker? ۔

update

I like something, it's going to be a luxury car, I don't like stupid attention, but it's different.

Lincoln car side.

It's a way to fool a car.

Why? In other words, it is very old and it looks like a waste of gas, you have to be careful, it slows down and the warranty is void.

Will the 24-inch wheels fit the 2002 Lincoln basket? 3

update

I like something, it will be a luxury car, I don't like stupid attention, but different

Lincoln on the side of the car

You need to sob to deal with people laughing at such funny shows.

Why? In other words, it's too old and it looks like a waste of gas, you have to be careful, it slows down and the warranty is void.