Limit Order Book

Limit Order Book,

What is The Definition of Limit Order Book?

Definition of Limit Order Book: The limit order book by security experts working in the exchange is an excellent record of limit orders. A limit order is a type of order to buy or sell securities at a specific price or better. A threshold purchase order is a default or lower purchase order, while a threshold sale order is to sell securities at a default or higher price.

• The limit order book is a record of open limit orders by security experts working on the exchange.
  • A limit order is a type of order to buy or sell securities at a specific price or better.
  • When a limit order for security is entered, the security expert maintains it.
  • Since the limits of purchase and sale orders have been set for security, experts record all these orders in the order book.

Literal Meanings of Limit Order Book

Limit:

Meanings of Limit:
  1. A point or value for which the continuity, function or serial number can be increased as much as the desired point or value.

Sentences of Limit
  1. In fact, the setting changes to a range, which is priced at 2.7182818.

Synonyms of Limit

freeze, place a limit on, upper limit, hold in check, maximum, ceiling, limitation, put a brake on, curb, restrain, keep within bounds, check, peg, hold, cap, restrict

Order:

Meanings of Order:
  1. Arranging or arranging people or things in relation to each other according to a particular order, pattern or method.

2. Government requests, instructions or instructions.

3. Some social, political or economic system.

4. A group of monks, nuns, nuns, etc. That they live according to certain religious and social principles and rules and in which at least some members made strong prayers. An association of knights who are subject to the same principle of life and which are a combination of military and monastic character: an institution established by a king to honor or reward his agent. Badges worn by members of the Order of Honor or Merit. An architect or similar fraternal organization.

5. The quality, nature or importance of something.

6. Primary technological categories below the class and above the family.

7. One of the five classic architectural styles based on the proportions of columns, decorative surfaces, etc. (Dork, Ionian, Corinthian, Tuscan and Composite).

8. Equipment or uniforms for a particular use or type.

9. The degree of complexity of an equation, expression, etc., represented by a common number.

10. Give formal instructions or instructions for doing something.

11. Ask for (something) to be made, supplied or offered.

Sentences of Order
  1. I sorted the letters alphabetically

2. I will not control a simple admin

3. If only farmers stood up against this order

4. Franciscan order

5. With such musical abilities, Van Carjan will become a phenomenon at any age

6. Determine for yourself the differences between the orders of Corinth, Ionic and Dork.

7. Drilling layout

8. Identification is very complex to solve the transfer equation for the second order of qualification.

9. He told me to go

10. My friend booked a ticket just last week

Synonyms of Order

ilk, lay out, type, community, genre, subclass, taxonomic group, place an order for, nature, send off for, put in order, instruct, grouping, dictate, mandate, direction, grading, dispose, series, give the order to, breed, request, requisition, vintage, put in an order for, decree

Book:

Meanings of Book:
  1. Written or printed work, consisting of pages pasted or sewn on one side and enclosed in an envelope.

2. A set of blank papers made for writing or recording.

3. A series of stamps, stamps, matches, checks, fabric samples, etc. Stay connected

4. Booking (accommodation, place, etc.) Pre-purchase (ticket).

5. Make official records of (suspect or offender) names and other personal information

6. Suddenly it stopped.

Sentences of Book
  1. A book with a selected book

2. A great book

3. A sample booklet

4. I booked a table at Swan

5. The policeman hired me and took me to the train station

Synonyms of Book

order, exercise book, notebook, work, notepad, tome, prearrange, printed work, binder, treatise, arrange for, arrange in advance, publication, memo pad, title, volume, reserve, pad, opus, make a reservation for