Lime 1800 Number

Lime 1800 Number

How can I call Lime Scooter customer service?

Lime on Twitter: Email: | Ring: 1888LIME345 | Text: 1 (888) 5463345 | https://t.

co/n8rgMhR7Xd…With that in mind, what do I call a limescooter?

If you cannot find the information you are looking for on the website, please feel free to contact Lime or call (888) LIME345.

And how do you unlock the scooter?

To unlock a LimeS scooter, simply open the Lime app and tap the Ride button at the bottom of the screen. From here you can scan the QR code with your phone’s camera or manually enter the 6-digit vehicle code under the QR code.

People also ask, can you unlock two lime rolls?

Group Ride is a feature that allows a Lime user to unlock multiple scooters with their account. This allows motorcyclists to easily turn the scooter into a group activity without riding a tandem (one person per scooter please!).

How many scooters can be unlocked with Group Ride?

You can unlock up to five scooters at the same time.

Can you take a Lime scooter with you in the car?

Working for Lime Scooters Here’s what you do: At the end of the day, pick up Lime scooters with a small battery from where they fell. Take them home with your vehicle (truck, van, large sedan, etc.)

Can you put a lime roll somewhere?

While it seems like you can just leave the scooter wherever you want, there are a few rules you need to follow.

Why can’t I lock my Lime scooter?

Why can’t I block the lime?

Confirm that you are not in an area that prevents you from completing your ride by viewing your location on the Lime app. If you are in an area that does not allow locking, move the scooter out of the area to complete the ride.

How can I manually lock a Lime scooter?

To lock the scooter, park it and tap Lock in your app. Please note that the parking pins on the map are preferred parking spaces and serve as a parking guide for Lime drivers.

Visit What are driving zones?

for more information on the areas on the map. To lock the bike, simply press the lever on the rear wheel.

How can I ride a Lime scooter for free?

To drive for free, you can register as a scooter charger (and earn by charging it). You can then unlock and ride the low battery scooters for free, but all you have to do is drive them to get them where you charge them.

How do you pay for the lime roll?

When do the lime rolls come out?

21:00

Are lime scooters free?

Lime scooters can be activated for a fee. Your chances of reaching your next destination have just increased. From Tuesday the Lime electric scooter rental offers a weekly business card with free and unlimited scooter locks.

Can we rent 2 lime rolls at the same time?

Currently, other Lime competitors like Bird & Spin don’t allow users to rent multiple scooters on a single phone.

Is there a weight limit for lime rollers?

They have weight restrictions: £ 300 for all bicycles and scooters (but £ 15 for luggage in a basket) and £ 600 for our auto parts (unless otherwise stated). Do not use auto parts to tow or transport a trailer or other vehicle.

How long does the battery last on a lime scooter?

Can you ride a lime scooter at night?

Most scooter companies collect scooters at night to recharge and repair them when needed and put them back on the road in the morning. Lime says the scooters are available 24 hours a day. They have teams that pull scooters every eight hours to keep balance.

How much does a lime roller cost?

The price for the limescoter is 1.00 per trip to unlock a scooter and 0.15 per minute. For example, a 5-minute short trip costs a total of 1.75 or a 10-minute trip a total of 2.50 and will be deducted from the credit card information you used to open your Lime account with. phone app.

How do you use a Lime scooter?

Read the steps below.

How to group a dough?

Lime offers its Group Ride feature in the United States and Canada, which allows one person to unlock up to five scooters from a single account. All you have to do is press a Group Ride button and select the scooters you want. If someone makes an early stop, the host can end the trip at any time.

How does a lime journey end?

Can I use two bird scooters at the same time?

Can I rent several bicycles or scooters at the same time?

You can only rent one bike or scooter on your account at a time. All riders must have their own account to rent a bicycle or scooter.

Can we rent several Limebikes at the same time?

Lime 1800 Number