Lighter In Washing Machine

Easy to wash mom ... is there anything I can worry about?

I left the lighter in my shirt pocket and put it in the washing machine. I know ... it's really something to do. So the stupid part of me was thinking that I don't know if that's why the song exploded or because of the song. Did anyone do that? Has something happened?

update

So the lighter still works. Is there anything I need to worry about, such as my clothes or laundry, being damaged?

I also know that smoking is bad for you.

There is nothing left to fear. We found a lighter in a commercial dryer in our laundry room and the dryer was fine and no problem, so the washer and dryer are no problem, but you should check your pockets because the ink sticks appeared on your clothes Gives you problems

No, there is nothing to be afraid of. The washing machine only warns and washes clothes that are in flammable liquids, so I think that's fine, but you can contact the manufacturer or a technician to make sure.

You're right ... I've done this many times ... Drying out. I thought anything was possible, but as I said, there was more than I could count and the Maytag boy was still waiting for my call.

No, it doesn't damage the bed or the clothes. Just go back to the laundry

No worries. I'm surprised the lighter still works better.

Easy to wash ... Is there anything I'm worried about? ۔

I left the lighter in my shirt pocket and put it in the washing machine. I know ... that's really something to do. So my stupid part was thinking that I don't know if that's why the song exploded or because of the song. Has anyone done this? Has something happened?

update

So the lighter still works. Is there anything I need to worry about, like my laundry or laundry, that could go bad?

There is nothing left to fear. We find a lighter in our commercial clothes dryer and the dryer is fine and no problem, so the washer and dryer are no problem, but you should check your pockets as the ink stick can get into your clothes and bother you Will be.

No, there is nothing to be afraid of. The washing machine only warns and washes clothes that are soaked in flammable liquids, so I think that's fine, but you can contact the manufacturer or a technician to make sure.

You're fine ... I've done it many times ... wash it in the dryer. I think anything is possible, but as I said, it's more than I counted and the Metag boy is still waiting for my call.

No, it does not damage the bed or clothes. Just go back to washing clothes.

It's easy to wash mom ... is there anything I can worry about? 3

I left the lighter in my shirt pocket and put it in the washing machine. I know ... it's really something to do. So my crazy part was thinking I don't know why the song exploded or because of the song. Has anyone done this? Is something wrong?

update

So the lighter still works. Is there anything I need to worry about, like my clothes or laundry, that could go bad?

There is nothing left to fear. We found a lighter in a commercial dryer in our laundry room and the dryer was fine and there was no problem, so there was no problem with the washer and dryer, but you should check your pockets because the ink sticks on your clothes. Will appear and you will have problems

No, there is nothing to be afraid of. The washing machine only alerts and washes clothes soaked in flammable liquids, so I think that's fine, but you can contact the manufacturer or technician to make sure.

You're fine ... I've done it many times ... Wash it in the dryer. I think anything is possible, but as I said, there is more than I can count and the Maytag boy is still waiting for my call.

No, it does not damage the bed or clothes. Just go back to the laundry.

Nothing to worry about I'm surprised the lighter still works.