The urban legend has it that if you put a normal light bulb in your mouth (the round one, not low energy consumption), it will get stuck and you will have to go to the hospital or it will break in your mouth.
Urban legend has it that if you put a normal light bulb in your mouth (the round one, not energy saving), it will get stuck and you will have to go to the hospital or punch it in the mouth.
Due to the pear shape, it can be put in the mouth, but removing it is problematic. The connection between the jaw muscles appears to be at the heart of the claim.
The glass and the bulbs are very thin glass and have (almost) a cavity inside. If it breaks in the mouth, it will implode and break into many very sharp pieces, and especially small pieces. If you really have to try, have a wooden light bulb recreated.
Believe it or not, there is NO good way to eat a light bulb! No hand or glass of sugar, no cheekbones to spit later. It is 100% real.
Turn the bottle upside down and tilt it until the smaller end of the egg is in your mouth. Now put your mouth near the bottle and ■■■■ to force more air into the bottle and increase the pressure inside. When you close your mouth the egg should appear, be careful not to get hit in the face!
Well, there are a lot of things that can get you in trouble. For example, if your lamp is a lamp, you should leave it empty, especially if you have small children in the house. No, it is not safe to leave the bulb empty.
You may be able to pull your hair out of your throat by swallowing a large mouthful. Choose foods that are gentle and gentle on the throat. For example, eat a few pieces of banana or soft bread. Try to only swallow a piece that is comfortable in your mouth.
Two old light bulbs. Two CR2032 batteries.
Fluorescent lamps contain small amounts of mercury, a toxic substance. The phosphor coating inside the glass is also harmful. If a person or animal is cut, the phosphorus prevents blood clotting.
Glass is extremely resistant to chemicals and does not dissolve in the stomach at all. If the pieces of glass are sharp, they can cut your internal organs and seriously injure you. The jar will leave your body safely within 24 hours and hopefully no internal damage has occurred.
It depends on the size and shape of the particles. If you ingest small glass beads, they can pass through the system without being damaged. The same is true for very small particles that would pass through the system like sand particles. But the sharp edges of the broken glass damage the entire digestive system.