| Force the device to stop by starting and stopping a cycle. If you don’t have ONLY a SPIN
- Turn on the device.
- Choose a cycle.
- Press the START / PAUSE button to start the cycle.
- Wait a few minutes for the cycle to begin.
- Press the START / PAUSE button to pause the cycle.
- Do a vacuum wash to see if the problem returns.
EO can be caused by a kinked drain hose or a clogged drain pump filter.
- Check that there is a drain hose. Check behind the washing machine that the drain hose is not kinked or blocked.
- Try the drain pump.
- Do you hear the buzz?
- Clean the drain pump filter.
- Run the tank cleaning cycle.
- Please make up for it.
Locate the service panel (drain filter area) in the lower left corner of the device and open it.
The OE error code indicates that the washing machine is unable to drain the water used during the wash cycle. EO can be caused by a kinked drain hose or a clogged drain pump filter.
To reset the washing machine:
- Press POWER to turn off the washing machine.
- Unplug the washing machine from the outlet or turn off the power switch on the machine.
- With the device switched off, press and hold the START / PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Reconnect or turn on the washing machine.
Press the POWER button to switch off the washing machine and remove the plug from the socket. Find the service panel in the lower left corner of the device and open it. Remove the drain hose and remove the plug from the drain hose to drain any remaining water into the sink.
Carry out a hard reset.
dE Front shower error code
To clean a clogged drain, first fill a bucket with boiling water and a bag of baking soda. Remove the drain hose from the washing machine and slowly pour the water down the drain using a funnel. Wait a few minutes and try to see if it continues to flow when you pour water on it.
The LG washing machine does not spin. The lid switch ensures that the washing machine does not work when the lid is open. The motor coupling connects the motor to the washing machine gearbox. If the drive is overloaded, the motor clutch cannot protect both the motor and the transmission.
To activate the spin function of your LG Top appliance, press the Special Use button. And just choose rotate. Now select the desired spin speed by pressing a spin speed radio button. Please note that the “Do not rotate” option is not available for disc download.
Problems with the drain hose
Clean the gasket: Clean the rubber door gasket of a front ring with warm soapy water or a spray with mold cleaner. Also, be sure to dry under and around them.
How to clean a TopLoader with vinegar:
Remove the filter and vacuum it
Find the access door at the bottom front of the front ring. Then take a shallow saucepan and prepare it by placing it near the access door to collect the water. Open and remove the access cover by pulling the pin down and out to reveal the drain hose and drain pump filter.