- Step 1 Add a subscription to your account. Visit Enter your email address and password and click Sign In.
- Step 2 Update your mobile device. Open the Lexicom application on your device. Tap the Update icon, check the box next to the databases you want to update or tap Select All, then tap Update.
- Visit the Lexicom online store and find the product you want to renew.
- Click Continue Shopping to add more products to your cart.
- After completing the purchase, the product will automatically be available again on your device.
Stay informed on Lexicom’s reliable clinical knowledge, always up to date and always free! This application includes 30 days of access to all the databases that Lexicom offers for Android.
Plus hundreds of photos, charts and tables available without a cellular or Wi-Fi connection, so you’ll never be stuck without an answer!How can I get a free dictionary on this?
Follow these instructions for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- On your iOS device, tap the App Store icon and search for Lexicom.
- Select Lexicom and press Get or Free, then Install or on the little cloud with a down arrow and enter the iTunes password (if required) and press OK.
- Open the Lexicom application on your device.
Enter the title and description of the database used.
- Example: Lexicom (2018). LexiCLINICAL SUITE [Mobile software].
- If this is a version number, put it in brackets before the brackets. For example: Lexicom (2018). LexiCLINICAL SUITE (version 1.17.32) [software for mobile applications].
Open the Lexicom application on your device. Visit
Lexicomp Online is a collection of clinical databases and clinical decision tools that provide users with a comprehensive medical library.
Lexicomp provides clear and concise drug information, including dosage, administration, warnings and precautions, and clinical content such as clinical practice guidelines, IV compatibility of the pharmaceutical database, Trissels 2 clinic, and other resources.
Author’s surname, first letter O * licensee. (Year of publication). Application title (version number) [Mobile software]. Retrieved from the URL.
Title in non-italic characters and follow the words Mobile Application in parentheses. NOTE: If it is a version number, place it between the application title and the brackets: Example: Skyscape Medical Resources (version 1.17.
Format for citing Lexicomp Online
method 2 APA
method 2 to refer to a medical database
to quote Micromedex with APA
as an electronic editor and appoint Editor as print editor No need to set page numbers when citing a book How do you cite Lexicomp AMA style?
Lexicomp, MicroMedex, RxTx format and example
Quoting an UpToDate topic