Least I Could Do

Least I Could Do

Why do people say I can at least work?

Hello my friend!

It's a statement that not only shows the person's good behavior, but also that he loves you.

If that person tells you I can do it all, it means they won't really care about you, because they won't be there to help you in an emergency. Because he was already trying his best to help.

This saying is a sign that the person is ready to help you with a more complex or time consuming problem and that the person helping you can only take 3% or 5% of your help.

in short. This means that whenever he helps you, he does his best, but there is no limit and if he is your friend, he is ready to help. Otherwise, it's just a polite greeting.

Least I Could Do

Least I Could Do

Well, when they say it's the best they can do, it looks like they've done their best. At least you can say that this is nothing, you want to do a little to help him and help more if necessary.

They mean it's not a big deal that I did it for you, it's nothing, in fact it might be less than what I did for you, what you did for me. Give revenge People often say that at least I can work for someone in return for what that person has done for them before. And they usually say that when they paid, it was considered enough to get the money back, but the payer didn't think it was because of the initial good work they were paying back. Enough. It was so kind and timely that the person who returned the money said I could at least do it, because it is difficult for anyone to compensate for such kind treatment.

No, I think there is little we can do that is more meaningful than that. It's a kind of effort (it's a harmless thing and at least I can do it, don't think about it) and to say that in this situation I can't do less (and to be alone) is to do and I will do More if necessary

This page can help you.

Come back:

Why do people say I can at least work?

I mean, I know why they're saying that, but isn't it better that I do it to sound more grateful?

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. I never think so English is sometimes as strange as any other language.

Least I Could Do

Least I Could Do

He basically said that he did more to help if needed!

That being said, what I'm going to do is basically say that I don't really mean to help and I won't do too much already!

At least I can

Least I Could Do

Least I Could Do

No, because that means they're willing to do more.

Least I Could Do