Leaked Meat

Leaked Meat

Can I use meat if there is leakage of sauce in the package?

It seems that. If this is a bad thing, you may feel a stench that should not be there. The human nose has tasted meat for generations and is still very good at it. If you don't see anything, maybe it's okay to cook it a little longer than usual, but there's nothing to worry about. Wash your hands thoroughly when raising them.

Of course, sometimes packets are not filtered. As the cow grows, it becomes a brother, but it is still fine. Take a cold test, if you are lazy, it smells and you will know

Yes, you can use meat. Just a small leak.

The meat does not spoil if you wrap it tightly in a plastic bag. It doesn't spoil because it can be refrigerated or frozen.

I thought if there was a file, Hawaii could reach it.

Of course.

w Can dripping juice indicate a defect?

Meat contains juice. If the packaging is not fully ventilated, it will leak.

Leaked Meat

Leaked Meat

Can I use meat if there is leakage of sauce in the package?

I tried the fresh voucher and had a meat dish. Unfortunately, the meat juice went out of the plastic from the vacuum-filled stack (I think there was a small file?)

Am I scared now if the meat goes bad? The texture is normal and the color is vague brown, almost red. Definitely not bright red, and the funny thing is that the expiration date is 5/12/16, until June ... Does that mean they've been freezing all this time?

Thank you for your help !!

It seems that. If this is a bad thing, you may feel a scent that shouldn't be there. The human nose has tasted meat for generations and is still very good at it. If you don't see anything, it's okay to cook it a little longer than usual, but don't worry. Wash your hands thoroughly when pulling.

Of course, sometimes packets are not filtered. As the cow grows, it becomes a brother, but it is still fine. Take a kiss test, if it is rotten it smells bad and you will know

Leaked Meat