Leão E Touro

Leão E Touro

Lion and bull a good chase?

You sign in as ...

Taurus and Leo often praise or collaborate on a kind of community. You see them as a necessity. Taurus should be loved, loved and loved, while Liu likes to be admired and should be admired and admired. Both are strong and often own each other and often own each other. Because you only need you, we can provide the need for something else.

One likes both comfort and luxury. Leo is usually weird, or Taurus likes it. The lion, the largest, mailer and print. Both signs are determined and the couple really needs to try to understand and lubricate for a year or two.

Taurus; the hairy planet of the government Venus and Leo; Liu really spreads with such energy and enthusiasm. Venus is for love, it's the common masculine and feminine energy BA and the face of luxury that you admire and defend. Venus never stays in position, but they are 48 degrees closer or closer to each other than the sun! The sun represents life and Venus represents love. As long as they are careful to understand each other, you have a positive attitude.

They generally refrain from exercising and prefer a more stable life. Once you decide to identify yourself with the truth, you will never stop doing it again and love each other. But they will be divided, I will finally be able to enter the war. Taurus could not sleep because he thought he was weak, and Leo managed to find this extremely tough Taurus. However, Taurus calmly said that Leo could surrender to avoid war.

Taurus and Leo or just a fixed sign. Both can be complex and fixed in their opinion. Both determine when you will work towards your goals. If they had planned, the child would have been thrown halfway.

You have a huge attraction, the second hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taurus is considered to be very emotional, energetic and full of determination. The only Leo sign is that he wants to use the front and everyone to control the fire, or that around him. And it's not easy to eat in your hands for Taurus, right? You will probably come away stubbornly and self-consciously and it will be difficult because when you follow the commands of your voice you want to return to the same coin. Now, beware: Taurus envy ipping ipping quiet, religious? To make readers for serious giants, you may be sunbathing with a dynamic uncle like Taurus.

)

Leão E Touro

Leão E Touro

Lion woman

The lioness is also the queen's mother. I want to deal with it. Has a strong personality and does not fit the traditional model of submissive, submissive and retro women. Articles are a must have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program. It requires path and mobility and dynamics. She does not like to be trapped in a cage and has to express her creative influence because she has the sanctity to make her kingdom. Seize important equipment and command ship. Ordinary people find it in the circle of friends or colleagues, who are certainly in need of advice and help.

They often seek relationships with men who have people they love and have pedestals. Usually likes to be noticed because it is a shiny jacket and therefore draws attention to its attractiveness and beauty. Women subscribe to the role of victim or victim or idiot in this game and they are proud that they deserve all their earnings and know how to do it. There is no tent ... ¡la ... ever!

Oh my god

As we saw above, when we add or sign an extraordinary male personality, that boy shows a lot of femininity. Often dressed in beautiful, playful clothes, in perfect clothes, he likes it well. Most of the elements before MA are highly sexual and, if carried away by an abusive partner, it indicates a restriction of passionate sexuality. He really eats, smells, sucks, and owns his partner! But he is said to prefer a better lover, so he prefers someone to a scorpion or even a scorpion. Bluffing will find Amila de Autra de Nun before and easily.

He will be faithful, no doubt, Porter will take him with him. He doesn't act like two Eugene Kata, two women rodeo, two childish kisses love or not love, or with me or not, there is no middle ground. So always, honestly, but I can love it forever, I can hate it forever. To make traditional television traditional, or, as it were, you might prefer to go home, watch television, or have a grand and romantic adventure with your family.

In relation to the earth signal

As a sign of earth or relationship, being able to be more permanent in the meantime, dissolving the details of everyday life without reducing it to mint. Anything should play a role or your, or Lee's or Commande's, and / or Earth signal is ordered and will be executed as a command. Does it have to be in a relationship or it doesn't have to be .... well, but it all depends, right?

Lions and oxen We do not command the animals that we live in the forest, we are like people who have no effect.

A good commotion, just a pea or terrestrial character.

+ You

Here it is

I have a cheap air conditioner

Lion

Both are normal or stressful moments for convenience and financial matters. Fat woman, you have a bank, jewelry, nice clothes and a nice house to live in. Of course, that's all you can see about the money, Mailer still. Le࣠or  نشان fire sign and calf of the earth, but not a hindrance to the native population either. Loyalty is the value of both and I respect everything. Taurus should be aware of explosive moments, which are rare, more destructive, or can be held or read with pride for a long time. Sharing the same kind of thing with your uncle CE, I like to do amuroso, bile, work, possibly increase, and make a logical journey. Well, the bed, you would say, could be discovered by animals and it could be an explosion. So, with a little bit of patience and perseverance, we can expect something very promising and fruitful from this interesting couple.

Coexistence of tours and tours

Taurus and Leo often praise or collaborate on a kind of community. You see them as a necessity. Taurus should be loved, loved and loved, while Liu likes to be admired and should be admired and admired. Both are strong and often own each other and often own each other. Since your needs are similar, we can provide you with other needs. One likes both comfort and luxury. Leo is usually weird, or Taurus likes it. The lion, the largest, mailer and print. Both signs are determined and the couple really needs to try to understand and lubricate for a year or two. As long as they are careful to understand each other, you have a positive attitude. They generally refrain from exercising and prefer a more stable life. Once you decide whether you want it or not, you will never give up and you will love each other. But they competed to enter the semi-finals. The bull does not sleep because they think it is a weakness, and the lion can eat this stubbornness. However, Taurus calmly said that Leo could surrender to avoid war. Opinions can be complex and fixed in both. Both determine when you will work towards your goals. If they were planning, the child would be thrown in the middle of the road.

Leão E Touro