Lasagna Noodles Still Hard

I ate lasagna but the sheets were tight, should I fix it? 3

I made lasagna. The bowl weighs two grams, but the leaves are still hard and don't taste good when I use the sauce, but it's still strong. If I keep cooking it, it will burn. Is there a way to fix the problem even though I've already done it?

+ Tips for next time

First of all, never order lasagna pasta!

It becomes too thick and therefore does not absorb water from the flour sheet.

At present, even though the cottés des pâtes et verse t d'eau bouillie sur les cotés (between the p ettes et the board du), laissez un peu d'eau siroter également sous les pâtes, verse t de cette sur également. Cut large parchment paper or aluminum foil from your T-shirt and secure it from the top so it doesn't dry out. Place in the oven at about 140-150 degrees Celsius for the next 15 minutes under this lid, then remove the foil / parchment paper on top, bring the temperature to 165 (forced ventilation) or 175 (default) degrees Celsius. Extend to, spread the lid. Bake the cheese for 5 minutes until the cheese melts and boil on it, take it out, cut it into pieces and serve.

And don't listen to stories that say you can't be saved! The problem is that there is not enough liquid, the next time you add more water to the filling, everything will be fine.

Simple lasagna:

1 packet of lasagna (you can make your own)

In:

500 grams of minced meat

1 large onion, finely chopped.

Finely grind 4 cloves of garlic.

1 twig of basil (preferably fresh), chopped.

1 bunch of finely chopped pears.

1 teaspoon salt

1 chopped pepper (including seeds)

1 tea, thick pepper

1 second jelly or jelly, beer is best

1.5 cups water

1/2 cup soy sauce

2 s oil

:

1 cup sliced ​​or sliced ​​cheese, mozzarella / cheddar mix is ​​best with Permisan puff pastry

2 glasses of water

1 bouquet of delicate flowers

Meet:

In:

Heat oil in a deep frying pan or skillet, add pepper when they are on the edge, when onion is transparent add onion, add meat and salt until meat changes color, add grill and basil Mix paprika, water, jam and soy sauce, add garlic, mix well, set aside.

:

Add 1.5 cups of water to the oil, meanwhile mix 1/2 cup of water with flour, stirring constantly with boiling water, add, stirring constantly, until cheese is smooth.

Spread the lasagna sheet on the bottom of the pan, wash with plenty of water, spread the meat 1 cm thick on top, spread on the meat, add the next layer of lasagna, repeat this process until all the meat sheets are used. Done, leave the last layer. Of the mixture. Spread some cheese on top. Cover with aluminum foil or baking paper and bake at 165 (hot air) or 175 (default) Celsius for 35 to 40 minutes, remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes.

You know you're done when the skewer easily moves through all the layers to the bottom of the form.

To like!

If you are already using ready-to-eat food and it does not need to be cooked first, you need to add 1 cup of water or oregano and basil, a little salt and black in tomato juice instead of water. Use pepper. Try Lasgana. Stir vigorously, pouring the lasagna on the casserole, which is then absorbed into the batter when it is cooked and the lasagna becomes soft when cooked.

You can try it now and bake the lasagna, but at a lower oven temperature, e.g. B. About 1/23/4 euro from about 300 degrees. It can work. Cover the lasagna with aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out quickly as it ripens. Check the box to see if water has spilled around the top after collecting and baking the lasagna. I do this with lasagna sheets made in the oven.

The next time you buy lasagna sheets, look for ones that don't need to be cooked.

Save time, electricity / gas and headaches.

To improve what you have. I would cover it up and try to get steam out of it instead of in the microwave, which would be a bad idea.

Benmeri probably depends on the fact that we are restless and our stomachs are so tight that they need to be filled.

Lasgana sheets

One option is to boil lasagna noodles in water with a pinch of salt to soften them, and add sauce to meat and cheese. So the pasta is soaked in the sauce as it cooks and absorbs the sauce, in the same way. They become softer and more flavorful. Make sure the last layer is not pasta but sauce and cheese, otherwise the dough on top will harden and dry.

You should add lasagna by dipping the leaves in water.

It's almost impossible for Nestly to fix it right now. I can't think I think when serving, cut each piece and put it back in the oven to heat it, it will probably be a little sweeter.

Next, cook the pasta sheets in salted water for about 7 minutes.

For the sauce, right?