Definition of Land degradation:
Wearing rocks due to melting.
The state or process of degradation.
Degradation of soil quality, surface soil, vegetation and / or water resources is usually greater than or under exploitation.
Synonyms of Land degradation
Shame, Ignominy, Mortification, Indignity, Loss of pride, Abasement, Loss of dignity, Humiliation, Loss of self-respect
How to use Land degradation in a sentence?
- Signs of human suffering and humiliation.
- The rate of land damage this year is higher than in previous years and scares us all.
- Soil degradation in the Chinese city of Beijing has reached extreme pollution and water is no longer drinkable.
- You should always make sure that your company is not involved in soil erosion, which has long-term effects.
- Students measure and demonstrate the process of mountain erosion / degradation.
Meaning of Land degradation & Land degradation Definition