Laddering

Laddering,

Definition of Laddering:

1. The most common usage of the term “laddering” is found in retirement planning, where it refers to buying multiple financial products of the same type—such as bonds or certificates of deposit (CDs)—each with different maturity dates. By spreading their investment across several maturities, investors hope to reduce their interest rate and reinvestment risks.

2. The action of making a series of investments which mature at different times, cashing each one at maturity and then reinvesting the proceeds.

3. The action of repeatedly buying shares in a newly launched corporation so as to force up the price, then selling the whole investment at a profit.

4. In finance, the term “laddering” is used in a variety of ways depending on the industry. Its most common usages are in relation to retirement planning and in the underwriting of new securities issues.

5. (with reference to tights or stockings) develop or cause to develop a ladder.

6. A piece of equipment consisting of a series of bars or steps between two upright lengths of wood, metal, or rope, used for climbing up or down something.

7. A vertical strip of unravelled fabric in tights or stockings.

Synonyms of Laddering

Rip, Hole, Split, Rent, Cut, Slash, Slit

How to use Laddering in a sentence?

1. Laddering is a financial term used in various ways depending on the industry.
  2. I laddered my tights as I arrived this morning.
  3. You run around climbing ladders, shimmying across ropes and running from one platform to another, collecting gems while avoiding the bad guys.
  4. One of Sallys stockings developed a ladder.
  5. Laddering is also used in the securities underwriting market to describe an illegal practice that privileges insiders at the expense of regular investors.
  6. The most common usage for laddering is in retirement planning, where it refers to a method for reducing interest rate and reinvestment risk.

Meaning of Laddering & Laddering Definition

Laddering,

How To Define Laddering?

Laddering refers to Buy investments in bonds that mature at different intervals.

Meanings of Laddering

1. Equipment consists of a series of lines or steps between two vertical sections of wood, metal or rope opera, used to raise or lower objects.

2. A vertical strip of fabric that does not fall into tights or socks.

3. (Related to tights or socks) or ask someone to extend the ladder.

Sentences of Laddering

1. You run around the stairs, climb the stairs, cross the ropes and run from platform to platform, collect gems and avoid the bad guys.

2. Designed one of the ladders of Celes socks

3. When I arrived this morning, I was pulling on socks

Laddering,

Laddering Meanings:

1. Buy investments in bonds that mature at different intervals.

Meanings of Laddering

1. Equipment consists of a series of lines or steps between two vertical sections of wood, metal or rope opera, used to raise or lower objects.

2. Vertical strip of fabric that does not shake in tights or socks.

3. (For socks or socks)) or ask someone to extend the ladder.

Sentences of Laddering

1. You walk up stairs, climb ropes and run from platform to platform, collect jewelry and avoid bad guys.

2. Designed one of the ladders of Celes socks

3. When I arrived this morning, I was pulling on socks

Synonyms of Laddering

rip, hole, split, rent, cut, slash, slit

Laddering,

What is The Meaning of Laddering?

• Laddering means, In finance, the term staging is used differently depending on the sector. The most common uses are retirement planning and signing new bond issues.

• Scale is a financial term used in different ways depending on the industry.
    • This measure is most commonly used in retirement planning, which deals with interest rate reduction methods and the risk of reinvestment.
    • It is also used to describe illegal practices in the subscription market that insiders prefer to the average investor.

• A technique that involves dividing maturities and mixing different types of securities.

Meanings of Laddering

1. Equipment that consists of a series of lines or steps between two vertical pieces of wood, metal or rope, which is to lift or lower an object.

2. A vertical strip of fabric that is not tied to the socks or hips.

3. (For tights or socks) or ask someone to make a ladder.

Sentences of Laddering

1. You run around the stairs, climb the stairs, cross the ropes and run from platform to platform, collect jewelry and avoid the bad guys.

2. One of Sally's socks raises the ladder