Laptop .. you are the sweetest

Labtop

Labtop

Desktop or laptop computer

Office computer

This page can help you.

Come back:

Portable or portable?

Which is true? I would make it wearable and then make it wearable, so which is right or both right?

This series of answers makes me smile. Especially those who say it's not a beep tool) I have to admit that I have to look for it every few years because I forgot and moved on to something else ... weird do not have? It looks like a laptop, although I want to use a laptop. (Whatever it seems) And it seems that if you search, all the computer sites sell laptops. I think it should be like sexy dancers? Until you see a girl dancing in a local lab and she becomes a lab dancer. And if she takes off her clothes, she will become a laboratory dancer and an erotic dancer. If you take the computer out, it will be negative ...)

Verbally, they do not fit in your lap, most of the time they are used in a computer lab, so the term lab is on the table, not on the golden table.

Then they got smaller and laptops became more insecure.

Laptop is a general term for laptops. The laptop is nice.

Laptop is the correct term.

Labtop

Labtop

Laptop = D laptop because this computer is small enough to fit in your lap. The laptop reminds me of a dog ... la la doodle = p

If you like, this section is about laptops and notebooks. This is a laptop because it fits in your lap.

You can call it 3 ways.

Laptop

Laptop

Laptop

Labtop