| Published June 17, 2019
- Remove the battery.
- Press and hold the programmable key.
- Let go of the battery.
- Press and hold the programmable button for 30 seconds.
- Here an acoustic signal releases the program button.
- Wait until the lock flashes red twice.
- Click the program button again
- The LEDs flash green and red and then stop the repetitions. Category.
Keep the door open. Press the programming button once. The signal will flash five times and five beeps will sound.
- Make sure the door is open. Press the programming button once.
- Tap the sign once.
- Enter your user code.
- Press the padlock symbol once.
Mercury SmartCode 914 series bolt. Kwikset SmartCode 916 electronic bolt with touchscreen. Restoring a ZWave Kwikset block
- Remove the battery cover.
- Press Button A once.
- Wait for the lock to lock, then press Button A again.
The standard master code is 0000. It is recommended to replace it with a separate code.
Performing a factory reset
Press and hold the program button until the keypad flashes green (approx. 5 seconds). 2. Press the lock button once.
To reset Smart Lock via Settings, tap the Smart Lock you want in the Nuki app and enter the lock settings. Select Manage Smart Lock and then Factory Reset.
How to perform a factory reset:
The electronic lock on the SmartCode touchpad is a locked motorized lock. With your personal code you enter the house without a key and the backlit keypad offers better visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and runs on 4 AA batteries.
Reset to factory settings
Step-by-step code modification
Press and hold the programming button while inserting the battery. Press and hold the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the programming button again. If the LED flashes green and you hear a beep, the lock has been reset.