Kwikset Smartcode Reset

Kwikset Smartcode Reset

How do I reset the Kwikset SmartCode 914?

| Published June 17, 2019

1. Remove the battery.
  2. Press and hold the programmable key.
  3. Let go of the battery.
  4. Press and hold the programmable button for 30 seconds.
  5. Here an acoustic signal releases the program button.
  6. Wait until the lock flashes red twice.
  7. Click the program button again
  8. The LEDs flash green and red and then stop the repetitions. Category.

So we can also ask ourselves how to change the code on Kwikset SmartCode 914 min?

Keep the door open. Press the programming button once. The signal will flash five times and five beeps will sound.

1. Make sure the door is open. Press the programming button once.
  2. Tap the sign once.
  3. Enter your user code.
  4. Press the padlock symbol once.
The question then is how to reset a Kwikset. You can reset the Kwikset ZWave lock to factory settings by removing the lock cover and then removing the battery to disable the lock. Then press and hold the program button. Press and hold the button while re-activating the lock. Then wait and press again to reset.

How to reset Kwikset SmartCode 916?

Mercury SmartCode 914 series bolt. Kwikset SmartCode 916 electronic bolt with touchscreen. Restoring a ZWave Kwikset block

1. Remove the battery cover.
  2. Press Button A once.
  3. Wait for the lock to lock, then press Button A again.

What is the main code of Kwikset?

The standard master code is 0000. It is recommended to replace it with a separate code.

How can I reset the Kwikset SmartCode 909 to factory settings?

How can I reset my Signature Series or SmartCode Bar to its default settings?

Performing a factory reset

How do I reset a Kwikset 913 deadbolt?

Press and hold the program button until the keypad flashes green (approx. 5 seconds). 2. Press the lock button once.

How do you reset a smart lock?

To reset Smart Lock via Settings, tap the Smart Lock you want in the Nuki app and enter the lock settings. Select Manage Smart Lock and then Factory Reset.

How can I reset Kwikset 910 to factory settings?

How to perform a factory reset:

What is Kwikset SmartCode?

The electronic lock on the SmartCode touchpad is a locked motorized lock. With your personal code you enter the house without a key and the backlit keypad offers better visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and runs on 4 AA batteries.

How can I reset the code on a Kwikset Powerbolt 2?

How can I reset Powerbolt 2 to factory settings?

Reset to factory settings

How can I change my Kwikset code?

Step-by-step code modification

How can I reset the code on a Kwikset Smartcode 910?

Press and hold the programming button while inserting the battery. Press and hold the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the programming button again. If the LED flashes green and you hear a beep, the lock has been reset.

Kwikset Smartcode Reset