Kondratieff Wave

Kondratieff Wave,

What Does Kondratieff Wave Mean?

• A simple definition of Kondratieff Wave is: In honor of Russian economist Nikolai Kondrev, the Kondrev wave refers to a period of 40 to 60 years that capitalist economies are facing. Also known as chondritic waves, supercycle waves, ripple waves and / or long waves.

• Conductive waves, also known as supercycle waves, long waves and ripples, refer to cycles between 40 and 60 years of experience in the capitalist economy.
    • The chondritive wave is a long-term business cycle, involving a period of evolution and self-improvement, due to technological innovation that translates into a long period of prosperity.
    • The Kondrativ wave, a theory rejected in Kondriff's homeland, was called heterodox economics in one branch of the industry, meaning it did not conform to the generally accepted orthodox theory of economists.

Literal Meanings of Kondratieff Wave

Wave:

Meanings of Wave:
  1. Move your hand backwards for a wave or signal.

2. Hold it (hand or arm, or something in your hand) back and forth.

3. Send shaking hands (congratulations or other messages).

4. Ask (someone) to raise your hand and go in a certain direction.

5. Staying in one place, go back and forth in a whirlwind or wavy movement.

6. Comb your hair so that it is slightly wavy.

7. (Hair) grows with some curls.

8. Long water that spins and reaches the shore.

9. Water cut between two open water pools

10. A shape that can be compared to a breaking wave.

11. In a standing stadium, the effect of the wave movement generated by the successive sections of the audience, raising their hands, lowering them and sitting them down.

12. Ocean

13. An attack or sudden increase in a particular tendency, feeling or emotion.

14. Make a cue or signal by moving your hand back and forth.

15. A little nest hair lock.

16. Rotate someone's hair.

Sentences of Wave
  1. I saw her mother's face come out of the window and wave her hand, but she disappeared behind the curtain.

2. I waved to my friends and was terrified of talking to my parents when I got home.

3. His eyes saw Henry standing at the window and he waved his hand happily.

4. I saw Jeremy waving at a table by the dining room window.

5. Sometimes I look out of the window at the old woman: she greets us.

6. He didn't go out to yell at me, wave or not open the window.

7. Do not encourage your children to say hello from the window, as they may try to go upstairs when you leave the room.

8. A beautiful red-haired girl was waving fast to get Alison's attention from the school parking lot.

9. He pretended not to understand the gesture and waved happily.

10. When he started running, he waved at me and I waved happily.

11. The tall man greeted the crowd in the main gallery and clapped softly.

Synonyms of Wave

ridge, pucker, deluge, flood, crimp, sway, gesticulation, spasm, dart, signal, swell, coil, loop, stir, beckon, twirl, wrinkle, vibration, torrent, surge, gesticulate, quiver, bid, frizz, undulation