Kobalt Tape Measure

Kobalt Tape Measure

Does Cobalt have a warranty on the tape measure?

NEVER purchase any other tape measure. Cobalt belts are guaranteed for life.

With that in mind, does the cobalt tape measure have a lifetime warranty?

Cobalt. All Cobalt tools manufactured after May 1, 2016 come with fairly generous warranty packages: Hassle-free lifetime warranty: This raises no doubts about item return or modification policies, as the company claims.

What is the warranty on Cobalt tools?

The instrument is guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase and for the first purchaser a 3-year guarantee from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship of the battery and charger.

Do Cobalt tools have a lifetime warranty on this?

Yes, I’ve checked and Cobalt offers a hassle-free lifetime warranty on hand tools. I have already returned new Cobalt instruments and replaced them with Lowes but never used the warranty. But the qualification of the guarantee is not the point.

Are cobalt tools discontinued?

No problem! And of course, you always have a wide variety of Cobalt items to buy in-store and online. Some Cobalt items that are no longer available in store will be available online. Lowes remains loyal to the Cobalt brand.

Is cobalt part of Snap on?

The shine, the quality and the format of the shine are the same as Snap on. For the uninitiated, Snap on Williams is the owner. Also, their timestamped codes are the same. Williams Cobalt was discontinued around 2002/2003 and Danaher has produced Cobalt ever since.

Do you need a receipt for the return of the cobalt tools?

Keep your receipts. You can return all Cobalt instruments via Lowes and you MUST replace them as this is their brand.

Are the cobalt tools of good quality?

Since the introduction of the new range of cobalt tools at Lowes, the brand has seized significant opportunities. Starting with the Cobalt 24V brushless circular saw, all new Cobalt brushless tools have shown impressive performance. Lowes offered these batteries at a ridiculously low price, which makes them great value for money.

Will Stanley replace the tape measure?

Belts showing wear or damage from accident or abuse will not be replaced free of charge. For customers who would like clarification on STANLEY strap replacement guidelines, please call 18002622161 (MF, 85 EST) or visit for more information.

What is the warranty on the Milwaukee tape measure?

Do I need to register my Cobalt instruments?

After purchasing your Cobalt Socket Kit, you must register it in order to participate in the Sockets For Life program. The registration process can be done through or by calling 18883KOBALT.

Does Stanley have a lifetime warranty on the tape measure?

Limited Lifetime Warranty. STANLEY Tools warrants the tape measure against defects in material and workmanship for the entire useful life of the tool. STANLEY tape measures are inspected and tested prior to shipment and are considered free from defects in workmanship and materials.

Does Sears always replace broken household tools?

If for any reason your hand tool is not working satisfactorily, you can send it back to a Sears dealer or other craft dealer in the United States for free repair or replacement. The lifetime warranty does not include precision hand tools such as brake calipers and torque wrenches.

Owned by Cobalt of Lowes?

Cobalt is a line of hand tools, power tools, power tools, and tool storage products owned by the US home improvement chain Lowes. This is Lowes’ brand in North America and their joint venture with the late Masters Home Improvement of Australia.

Are Greenworks and Cobalt 40V batteries interchangeable?

What tools have a lifetime warranty?

• hoarse (166)
  • DMT (81)
  • Farm (47)
  • Felo (27)
  • DEWALT (24)
  • Wright Tools (22)
  • Jordan (16)
  • Apollo (15)

Is there a lifetime warranty on Husky tools?

All Husky hand tools are covered by a lifetime warranty. Previously, Home Depot had a program that allowed consumers to replace their Sears Craftsman or other broken hand tool with a comparable Husky tool for free. This program has since been discontinued.

Can you return used power tools to Lowes?

Short answer: You can return most of the tools purchased from Lowes within 90 days, even after opening the box and using the item. The only exception: outdoor and petrol tools must be returned within 30 days. All tools must be in the same condition and you must bring the original packaging and receipt or photo ID.

Are homemade bands guaranteed for life?

The product is guaranteed against material or manufacturing defects for three years from the date of sale. Proof of purchase required. Call 8883314569 for more information. The product is guaranteed against material or manufacturing defects for one year from the date of sale.

What is Lowe’s return policy?

How can I contact Cobalt Tools?

Contact us

How can I return my Husky tools?

Kobalt Tape Measure