Kerastase Vs Aveda

Kerastase Vs Aveda

What is better Aveda or Kerastase? ۔

I'm always looking for good conditioners and conditioners. My hair is black and straight and usually soft but thick and long. It has been much drier and less sweet since moving to England. I also think it bends a little in cold hard water (can straight hair fall out ?!)

My stylists always tell me that Kerastis is the best conditioner and sunscreen because it doesn't contain as much detergent as the products that can be found on supermarket shelves. I'm not worried because my hair is in great condition. As it is now, I bought Kerastes Ben Satin and it's great!

I recently went to the Ovida salon for a haircut and a senior barber said that I need to apply Evada dry medicine on my hair. I told him that I had used crustaceans and he said that crustaceans were not so good because of the amount of silicone. "Even though it makes my hair look good in the long run, it wasn't good for it in the long run," she said.

I'm old ...

Is silicone really that bad for your hair? Just wondering what are the best hair care options. Should I go for Ovida masks and conditioners or can I still use Kerstas?

Thank you for the advice!

Ovida is very interested in their products (which is one reason I don't want to go to school like everyone else. Anyway, Ovida is all natural and has a great relationship with you.)

Why not go to a more neutral living room and ask what they both think of you?

Personally, I've never used Kerastes, but I can say that my hair has never looked better than Ovida's products! It's always been extremely dry and heavy, but since I've used Ovida, I've been getting different hair! I would recommend it to everyone!

Kerastase Vs Aveda

Kerastase Vs Aveda

What is better? Aveda or Kerastase? 3

I'm always looking for good conditioners and conditioners. My hair is black and straight and usually soft but thick and long. The weather has been much drier and less sweet since before we moved to England. I also think it gets a little gritty in cold hard water (does straight hair get gritty ?!)

My stylists always tell me that Kerastis is the best conditioner and shampoo because it doesn't contain as much soap as the products found on supermarket shelves. I'm not worried because my hair is in very good condition. As it is now, I bought Kerastase Bain Satin and it's great!

I recently went to Ewada Salon for a haircut and a senior barber said I need to apply Ewda Dry Medicine to my hair. I told him I had used Kerastase and he said Kerastase was not good because of the amount of silicone. "Even though it made my hair look good in the long run, it wasn't good for her in the long run," she said.

I'm old ...

Is Silicone Really That Bad For Your Hair? Just wondering what are the best hair care options. Should I go for Aveda mask and conditioner or can I still use Kerastase?

Thank you for the advice!

Aveda is very interested in their product (partly because I don't want to go to school like everyone else. I don't like restrictions, so talk) and of course they try to sell their uctos. Will . Anyway, Aveda is all natural and has a great relationship between you.

Why not go to a more neutral living room and ask what they think of you both?

Personally, I've never used Kerastase, but I can say that my hair has never looked better with Aveda's products! It has always been very dry and heavy, but since I have used Aveda it has been different hair! I would recommend it to everyone!

Kerastase Vs Aveda