Kaz Inhalant Safe For Infants

Is Vick Vaposteam or Kaz inhalation safe for children 2 months? 3

2 month old baby. Very crowded and very thin. Is it safe to use humidifier with Vicks or Kaz?

No, don't use peas. Use only water and a humidifier. Take them out to breathe out of the vapor and let them breathe in the vapor. Wax is especially bad for children under 1 year old. If your doctor can help you breathe, use it too.

This page can help you.

D:

Is Vick Vaposteam or Kaz inhalation safe for children 2 months?

2 month old baby. Very crowded and very thin. Is it safe to use humidifier with Vicks or Kaz?

Goose for breath

I didn't want the doctor to tell me it could bother her any more, and my daughter was one year old at the time. So, newborn ... I don't recommend it. Use only water moisturizer. Or turn on the faucet and close the door and let the steam rise and sit with the baby in the bathtub for a while, this may help to remove some of the obstructions. My best

Hello, my son is 10 months old and he had the worst flu last month, he could not breathe through his nose and then he had trouble sleeping. I used only the smallest amount on her chest and back and she did such a good job that she slept all the time and she had no problem with it. Or I suggest using it, but I like it only a little bit. If you still don't believe, see your doctor. I see that your daughter will get well soon.

I bought a wicks steamer kit and used it for a few days when my daughter got a cold. My pediatrician told me to use a humidifier. He also told me to use drops of salt. I've recently heard that not all types of wax are good for young children.

You can ask Wix's pediatrician. Pears are also good, but don't overdo it. Think about what is best for you by bending it, and if your head is higher than your feet when you lie down, it will help you to flow. The moisturizer itself also helps. There are decongestants for babies, ask your pediatrician what they recommend. I am fine