Kay Scarpetta Books In Order

Should we read Patricia Cornwell (Kay Scarpetta Series) one by one? 3

Looking for a new author to read, I found Patricia Cornwell. I read some of the covers of your book in Barnes and Dee and wanted to buy some but I didn't know which one to use. Is important?

I strongly advise you to read them in turn, as some of the most important facts from the previous books have been stated in the previous books, which take all the emotions out of the book. Oops! Said with everyone

This is the order you must place:

A Time for Remembering (Ruth Bell Graham's 1983 non-fiction book, later republished as Ruth: A Portrait)

Postmortem (1990)

And Tests (1991)

Everything Else (1992)

Cruel and Unusual (1993)

Farm There (1994)

From Terrace Field (1995)

Reason (1996)

Netizens (1997 Andy Zell)

Inappropriate Exhibition (1997)

Point de Ori (1998)

Scorpios Winter Table (1998)

Reviews (1999)

Southern Cross (1999 Andy Zell)

The Little Fable of Life (Book 1999)

Last Quarter (2000)

Dog Island (novel) (Andy Zell 2001)

To Eat: The Secret of Ken's Scorpita (Non-Fiction, 2002)

Air Portrait: Jack the Rapper Closed Case (2002 non-fiction book)

Fly (2003)

Trace (2004)

Hunter (2005)

In Danger (2006) (not Scarpetta, originally serialized for the New York Times)

(2006) Book (Unpublished!)

Patricia Cornwell's book

You don't have to read them in order, but I suggest you do it anyway. Like most legendary detectives, getting to know the whole story and everything about it, and all the things that come from reading books in the right order, will help you understand the story better. Also, a good and wise writer develops a spy who grows and learns with each new case, and it is at least more interesting when you see this process of development. So read the autopsy first, because this is Scorpita's first book.

Good reading!

Yes, with the autopsy, I think you will enjoy reading it over and over again. Cornwell has also written books about other Richmond police officers. you are so sweet. I don't remember if it was 3 or 4 I think.

You don't have to read them one at a time, but I've flipped through others to get my timeline right. After adding everything, read again to fix everything.

No, you can read them in any order. Good books, by the way.