Katharine Hepburn And Audrey Hepburn Related

??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?

The best answers from Csen of Asker.

Audrey Hepburn and Catherine Hepburn are sometimes allegedly linked. The truth is that when the first became famous they were far away and obviously they never met. The closest identified relatives are 19 cousins ​​who have already passed away. It has also been alleged that Audrey's last name was not Hepburn or Catherine when she was an actress. Records show that it was part of his last name for some time before he went into business.

Name Audrey Hepburn II.

Hepburn and Hepburn.

By TMAS MALLON

If Catherine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn had already met, the meeting of the stars of the same name in two new spellings, possibly less common to Young Crawford and Broderick Crawford, would have been unprecedented. Cecil Baton, who attracted the two, called the big hipburn "the most selfish thing ever" while the youngest had "painful and painful sympathy." Baton was more prepared. Of your mood The first type, but readers of William Jayman's "Kate" and Donald Soo's "Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn" will have difficulty discussing Essence's designer reviews.

As an actress, Hepburn is known for her beautiful personality (and her famous long neck) and playful beauty. His most famous films are Breakfast at Twilight (1961), My Fair Lady (1964) and Roman Lady (1953). For the latter, she won an Oscar for Best Actress and was nominated for four more Oscars: Breakfast for Tiffany's, The Nuns Story (1959), Sabrina (1954) and Wait until Dark ( 1967). For the last twelve years of his life, he served as the United Nations Ambassador for Emergency (UNICEF). Hepburn had nothing to do with fellow actress Catherine Hepburn.

I have no idea. I don't even know if Audrey and Catherine have a relationship.

Is this a joke? If not here's a new product just for you!

Have you met Audrey Hepburn and Catherine Hepburn? 3

Csen best answers for the inquirer

Audrey Hepburn and Catherine Hepburn are sometimes allegedly linked. The truth is that when the former became famous, they stayed away from each other and of course they never met. There are 19 close relatives identified by them who have already passed away. It has also been alleged that Audrey's last name was not Hepburn or Catherine when she was an actress. Records show that it was part of his last name for some time before he entered the corporate world.

Hepburn and Hepburn

By TMAS Malone

If Catherine Hepburn and Audrey Hepburn had already met, the meeting of the two stars of the same name in two new spellings, which undoubtedly have less in common with John Crawford and Broderick Crawford, would have been unprecedented. Cecil Baton, who attracted the two, called the big hipburn "the most selfish thing ever" while the younger one attracted the obsessive, "helpless" and sympathetic. Baton is better for the first type, but readers of William J. Mann's "Kate" and Donald Suz of Enchantment: The Life of Audrey Hepburn will find it difficult to argue with the essence of designer Judgment's decision.

As an actress, Hepburn is known for her beautiful personality (and her famous long neck) and playful beauty. His most famous films are Breakfast at Twilight (1961), My Fair Lady (1964) and Roman Lady (1953). For the latter, she won an Oscar for Best Actress and was nominated for four more Oscars: Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Nun's Story (1959), Sabrina (1954) and Wait to Dark (1967). For the last twelve years of his life, he served as the United Nations Goodwill Ambassador for Emergencies (UNICEF). Hepburn had nothing to do with fellow actress Catherine Hepburn.

I have no idea. I don't even know if Audrey and Catherine are related.

it's a joke? If not here's a new product just for you!

Since they are related, I have to say yes.

laugh out loud ....!

... or you don't know that Audrey is Catherine's daughter?

ouissssssss